 CAD / Development / 3728
Re: Ldlite for OpenGL and Linux (and uppercase filenames)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 16:34:30 GMT

Leonardo:

  Under Linux: "unarj x ldraw.exe", RedHat comes with the unarj utility
but I'm sure you'll be able to find it easily if your system doesn't.

I don't know what I have been doing earlier, because I just
did as Leonardo told me to (and I thought I had tried
already), and it worked very well.

I can add the information that unarj on Red Hat Linux
unpacks the LDraw archive with lower-case file names.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --
--  Web...:       <URL: http://www.ldraw.org/FAQ/ >       --