 CAD / Development / 319
Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:24:19 GMT

regarding my raised baselpate it is now (in the version i sent to terry last
night) it is now mabie only 3-4ldu out maxumum ,if that, the fix adds a stud
along the bottom of the piece next to the ramp (i discovered that there was one
missing)

also the little 4 x 4 stud areas have been moved out 1 stud area because i
discovered that the tlg part was wrong.

the only thing left to do wiuld be to model the underside but that would
probobly take as much time as the top part did and anyway no-one would really
bother looking from beneath i.e. it is the perfect use of the needs work tag

also to the people complaining about my magnifying glass part etc how about
just adding the needs work tag and fixing them at a later date.

also regarding the archery target tlk to steve bliss because he fixed my part.