 CAD / Development / 285
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 05:35:47 GMT

That's what the vote is all about.  So he doesn't have any LEGO pieces.
That will be the next step.  Lego is like a cold; once your exposed you
can't help but catch it.  ;-}
i had lego when i was young but i do not have any internions to buy lego any
time soon because if i got back into it it would cost a fortune.

also regarding the details noone has modeled the small imprinted lego logo on
parts