 CAD / Development / 315
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:20:37 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36d5afa3.15421162@lugnet.com>...
It's not *that* hard to go from the line drawings to raised forms.
Especially since each numeral only needs to be done once.

Okay, I see that I was shooting for a kill and all I got was a dent.  My
point was to be made by what I'm calling the lot number, it may be the
position number of the part on the sprue and mould number, who knows.  The
point is that number changes from part to part which would mean you have to
model all the different variations, which is; in soto voice, to much work
for anyone and begs the question, do we really want to get that technical?

Roy