 CAD / Development / 275
Re: DAT voting page up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:29:41 GMT

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 10:06:15 GMT, "jonathan wilson" <wilsonj@xoommail.com>
wrote:

i do not accually own any lego.
i am excusivly ldraw.

!!  Really?
How do you expect to be able to accurately model pieces into LDraw if you don't
have them?
I can understand maybe real simple pieces, but some of the pieces you have
attempted have been of complex forms.  I find it difficult to believe that you
could do a credible job of recreating a complex piece in LDraw without having
the actual piece to guide you.

This makes me seriously question the accuracy of all the parts you have
submitted.

-- Terry K --