 CAD / Development / 361
Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 11:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no (Fredrik Glöckner) writes:
[...]
Now, if we were to reject all these parts with errors in them, using
LDRaw would be no fun at all.
[...]

Why wouldn't rejecting flawed parts improve the quality of the parts?  It's
not like they'd never get in -- they'd just get fixed right away.

--Todd