 Administrative / General / 9969
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 16:40:21 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, William R. Ward wrote:
I made this suggestion earlier, but I think it got lost in the noise
so I'll repeat it: what if the confirmation e-mail contained text
asking the user to make sure the message complies with the charter(s)
for the group(s) being posted to, and include a link to the charter
that they can click on to view it?

heh, heard ya the first time, and I like the idea... I'll see if I can
find time to code this...

as promised, it's now in place.  When you get the email confirmation, you
should get links to all the charters of the groups you're posting to.

:)

Dan