 Administrative / General / 9965
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 08:23:29 GMT

I can only fully agree with your posting ... and have a question.

I suspect many people never actually look at charters, they go on
what the group name is, or post because they see others do it

<mea culpa>
This is exactly what I do.
</mea culpa>

My newsreader (Outlook Express for Mac) doesn't seem to offer a way to see
the group charter. I know this is a weak excuse, but how can I see the
charters? Is there any other way to view the group charter than to use the
web interface?

Greetings

Horst