 Administrative / General / 9937
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 15:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Frank Filz writes:

Perhaps something which would help is to have the posting setup screens
give some hints on how to find the charters for groups.

GREAT idea.

Each group's web
page should also be sure to point to the charter for that group (or even
have the charter on the web page directly, charters aren't big).

Well, many groups have a blurb at the top which is the group specific part
of the charter. But providing a link to the whole thing is a good idea too,
and I've done that for trains and trains.org. I suggest other curators
consider it as well.

++Lar