 Administrative / General / 9952
Re: Bulk Lego Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 20:05:40 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, William R. Ward wrote:
I made this suggestion earlier, but I think it got lost in the noise
so I'll repeat it: what if the confirmation e-mail contained text
asking the user to make sure the message complies with the charter(s)
for the group(s) being posted to, and include a link to the charter
that they can click on to view it?

heh, heard ya the first time, and I like the idea... I'll see if I can
find time to code this...

:)

Dan