  *70045 (-100)
  Re: Egyptian Temple - A new undertaking

(...) to (...) Hey Dave, I read your post on this a couple of days ago and have been thinking on it ever since. The best idea I could come up with was to do the statues in black. I have seen a lot of Egyptian statues in black and even if paint was (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

I have to say I am firmly on the sort by form side. It may be because I don't have as many pieces as many of you guys, but once mine are sorted into the kind of part they are, it is very easy for the eye to pick out the color I want. If all of mine (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) pieces (...) Thanks for the kind words Bruce. I feel better after having read some of this afternoon's comments. The bottom line is that I love the Adventurers theme and I only want to share that love with others. I am glad to know some of you (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

Jeremy: You make some quite good points about sorting by colour, but you will not make me shift. I don't mind building the first iterations of a model in random colours, but I do like to know where I can find the piece I am missing. Play well, Jacob (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Fort Legoredo From S@H had Asian Catalog

"R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FKovvJ.8B8@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, I've had this happen before. This typically happens near the end of a product's cycle, when all of the US (or North American, or actually now just "Americas") (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)

(...) Ok, who is going to put up an auction for information on how to get all these "hard to find" sets. I don't see how this auction substantively differs from Larry's. If eBay is going to selectively enforce rules to support sleazy sellers, we (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Fort Legoredo From S@H had Asian Catalog

I just checked pause and this is the european cover I was talking about (URL) however the catalog is different. The Lego men in this catalog "talk". Rose R2 wrote in message ... (...) was (...) Please (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.1

Uhm.. Is this getting out?? I would love to dearly get this working.. please someone help me out. ----- Original Message ----- From: Keith Miller <kmiller@talon.net> To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 8:42 AM Subject: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Fort Legoredo From S@H had Asian Catalog

We just received our new Fort Legoredo from US S@H and much to our surorise it contained 1 1996 Asian catalog. From inspecting the box, I thought it was a european set. The cover of the catalog is the same as the european version, then much to our (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Star Wars Lego site

(...) the (...) site, as (...) AT-AT (...) Not bad. Can't wait to see some more. :) Ryan (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: DATventures

David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:FKn70x.5Kv@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville is the place to check out--the geocities site is now just for the image map (which you can access from (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Recent high news traffic!

(...) Namely rain and mud, although maybe that's just Scotland. Richard (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  RE: Would the guilty parties stand up?

(...) Markus L Noga Ralph Hempel (me) Dave Baum (eyes closed or contemplating ?) Kekoa Proudfoot Mike Gasperi is off to the far left or cracking jokes on the podium... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bigger/better scans of 2000 sets?

(...) You mean the MTT? There isn't a catalog picture yet, just the pic from www.theouterrim.com. In that piture, I can make out the following: Red A-Wing Canopies (2-4), red TIE dome, black 3x6x2.3 cylinder, and 2x2x3 corner slopes (beige? white?). (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  into the furture .......

i got castle minifigs for trade for space stuff (URL) interested go there (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Star Wars Lego site

(...) You're welcome <grin>. Looks very good; clean layout and everything works. I'd say that you're well on the way, Tim. Keep after it! Cheers, Roger (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Diana's train auction, update 14

Welcome to Diana's train auction Updates are emailed to all bidders and anybody requesting to be on the mailing list. set condition varies. n = new in box. b = used with box and instructions. u = used with instructions but without the box. s = see (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  New Star Wars Lego site

If you guys have a moment, check out my fledgeling site at (URL) just getting it up and running, but would welcome any thoughts from the veteran Lego hobbyists out there. I will soon have a contest at the site, as well as an interview with the guy (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  makelx issues

I'm trying to use 0.2.1 and having problems- no executables are appearing in the demo/ directory. Stepping through the make, I can see that the .dc1, .dc2, etc. files are being made (whether or not correctly I have no idea.) Running make-lx (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Would the guilty parties stand up?

Anybody want to admit being in the following photo of Mark Miller's? (URL) -russ nelson <sig@russnelson.com> (URL) sells support for free software | PGPok | Government schools are so 521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315 268 1925 voice | bad that any (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Recent high news traffic!

Carbon 60 <carbon60@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:FKn330.Kty@lugnet.com... (...) table: (...) Yes, the UK is where its at... Huw (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Legoland Fireworks

(...) those (...) I'll look out for you then! Huw (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Not yet :) Timbo (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Todd Lehman writes: [snip] > 3. Vadim Strizhevsky's & Owen Stenseth's RCXLib (not sure of the > current status) > > Sad to say, but it is more or less dead. No effort or coding for it has been done since, oh probably New Years time. Both Owen and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) But do you have 60 ships to use up all those octopi? (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego event in Glasgow

(...) Bah! I finally stumbled in today and they had run out! It was limited to 40 apparently, the assistent said that they didn't want any more kids than that running around :) She did however say that I was welcome to come along, which was nice, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

I thought the whole thing was suffering from topic drift and I had stopped answering on the parts I thought were drifting (TV = Movie). That's why I thought Todd shunted it over to general (which I don't read). I don't have a big problem with that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trading Lego

Well, that answers none questions! (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  How about a Dat explorer for ships, cars, etc.

Kevin L., Have you considered doing something similar to Dat Explorer, but for viewing smaller, vehicle creations? For example, you could take Travis' Mech and allow the viewer to view the model from different angles. You'd probably want a different (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) This is the first post that made me laugh all day. Thanks for the levity Tom. Mark L (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Get togethers

(...) Well, I've got a standing offer to meet people for lunch on weekdays somewheres not too far from the park until I get tired of McDonalds happy meal LEGO sets. Chris, are you free at all Saturday? I'd love to host at my place, but would be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: I'm sorting by color now!

(...) jerremy ~ i've sorted by color since day one, and it's the only way to go-go, baby! after color division, i go brick, plate, slope, with plates divided into large (a 4x4 plate being the smallest of these) and small (including all 2x). reds (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) I use them as figureheads on my ships. I think they look great there. Timbo (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Thanks, you see my point perfectly. (...) We agree entirely on this as well. (...) Thanks for your well timed and well put words Roger. I am glad you liked the list. Play well, Mark L (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) Donate them to a worthy cause. ("(URL) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) forget (...) Yeah, I've only got about 60 octopus! Sure could use another! <grin> (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: KBKIDS 6441 Deep Reef Refuge for $18!

(...) But it's a *white* shark! Doesn't that make a big difference? And don't forget the octopus. I'm sure that everyone needs yet another octopus. Steve (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Mark.... Not one to sit idly by (well...not -usually- <grin>), a relevant thought occurs to me. I took the list you assembled to be a matter of research into -sources of inspiration- for those of us who are interested in this theme, and not as (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

Mark Lindsey <markwars@fcmail.com> wrote in message news:FKoLC4.84B@lugnet.com... (...) Ok, Personally, I wasn't into the adventurers movie thing that was floating around, but then I exercised my 'don't read that section' prerogative and moved on. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) to relate a wider group of topics to a specific Lego theme. Mark L (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) get smacked occasionally. He is most often correct. We should (...) (as I sometimes do), I always try to remember to relate the (...) LEGO, then I shouldn't be posting it there. That's why (...) I hear you. I think that I was more upset by the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  I'm sorting by color now!

...after almost a year of sorting by form and functionality. That's more than 30,000 Lego pieces, sorted by color into about a dozen plastic drawers measuring roughly 11 x 13 x 3 inches. (1) Oh no! It's so hard to find The-Piece-I-Need now! (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.build)

  ARE YOU READY...

Hi Legofans, This is my last mail tonight. One simple mail: are you ready to see great surprises from DYA ??? See you later and good night, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Western

Is there anyone who happens to know why TLC has cancelled the western theme? I think there's still plenty of possibilities within that theme... like : a western train a western station cows....etc a saloon well i think there are actually no (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.western)

  Trading Lego

I was wondering if there's anyone in the U.S. who is willing to sent me us-only lego.... Ofcourse in exchange i am prepared to sent european (esp. Dutch) lego to u.s. if there's anyone who has done this before please reply my message with some (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Pneumatic Pressure "Sensor"

The LEGO MindStorms site has a new page, "Making a Robotic Super Car" ((URL) showing a remote control Super Car . One of the pictures shows a nice pressure "sensor" using a large cylinder, some rubber bands and a touch sensor. I think I will use it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) That is a very legitimate complaint, and for that I am sorry. I will be more attentive to this in the future. (...) Thanks for the suggestion. I had thought that my original topics were focused enough, but as is often the case the subsequent (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) I think perhaps you've gotten the wrong impression! Everything you've been mentioning can (and should!) be posted to LUGNET, it's just a matter of posting it to the right place... Part of the reason that LUGNET exists is to allow people to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

In lugnet.adventurers, Mark Lindsey writes: <snip well thought out commentary> Mark, I don't think most people have a big problem with the topics you've been discussing. I think people have had a problem with >where< you've been discussing them. As (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Lego sets 390-393

I picked up set 391 by chance a week or so ago. I found it rather curious. It is not on www.brickshelf.com. However, it is on LUGNet: (URL) describes the sets as "This was one of a series of sets where the figures had Fabuland bodies with Figure (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Letter to the LEGO President...

Oppps, I forgot to mention (for those not on the newsgroup for very long), that this letter is about getting something resembling bulk orders from TLG. Wow, the "COUNT ME IN" emails are pouring in. YES!! Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Get togethers

MAN! I've got an exam or I would have met you guys. Oh well, sometimes you have to have priorities. Chris <>< (Let's plan a big ol get together soon!) (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) stay focused, as hard as it sometimes is. If I sometimes go off on a tangent (as I sometimes do), I always try to remember to relate the topic to LEGO before finishing the post. If I can't relate it to anything in LEGO, then I shouldn't be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

(...) At the moment I'm just letting them play, and showing them stuff (mostly the many ways of driving a vehicle wth a motor) when they need help. The age range is about 7 to 15 (this is an alternative school, and most classes and sessions are open (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Control Lab - Visual Basic source code

I have found the source code in Visual Basic for mindstorms. But ...... Does anyone know if source code in Visual Basic for control Lab exist? If so, can you point me in that direction. Thankyou Johan jgb@eng.rau.ac.za (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Mindstorm Software under Linux-VMware ???

Has anybody tried to run the Mindstorm Software under Linux with VMware ? Does it work ? Martin (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Letter to the LEGO President...

Folks, The letter for the LEGO President and the Executive Committee has gone thru 8 rewrites. I finally think I got it right. I have to appoligize for not getting it out sooner, but I've been real busy these last 2 months, and the letter runs to 5 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Toward LUGNET equality

(...) Hi Mark, I was watching that Adventurers movie thread in .General myself with some irritation, since I am not interested in it at all and it really didn't belong there. The thing about Lugnet is not that it excludes certain types of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <382156A0.38396BD9@vfaq.com>... (...) I grew up in Florida and all I have to say to pastel houses is YUCK!!!!! Rose (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!

(...) Heh. With the help of the PNLTC, I'm getting over my bias. If so many MEN are willing to use pink in their constructions, I guess I don't mind it nearly as much. But when it first came out I thought it was the end of LEGO. But don't get me (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 0.2.1 API

Never mind- did it myself. Thanks anyway... -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous ###...### (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Keychain pictures?

(...) Look through the scans just posted to (URL). There will be some on the Star Wars pages, and some on the centerfold insert (second-to-last link on the thumbnail page). More specifically look here: (3 URLs) Steve (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Protocol Patent

(...) Not true. Each claim acts as its own mini-patent. For an accessible article and discussion, check out: (URL) the comments section make sure to set it sort high moderation scores to the top... otherwise it will take years to weed through. -Paul (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  #5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins parts available soon

I have almost all parts available in #5988 Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins (URL) available in quantity. They will be auctioned at www.guarded-inn.com starting Tuesday 11-9-99. If you have grouping requests please let me know. Dwayne (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Ah ha! A keeper of the Royal Anecdotes..... LFB, I too love British history. Maybe since I was born less than a mile from Schloss Rosenau near Coburg Germany - the birthplace of "dear Albert", Prince Consort of Queen Victoria, and the the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Toward LUGNET equality

Adventurers, Some here at LUGNET are not too happy with postings put in this group recently. That is unfortunate. A few individuals have deemed that all of us are not discussing things 100% lego at all times. Should I be searching for another forum (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

  0.2.1 API

I seem to remember that someone here installed doxygen and generated a new set of API docs for 0.2.0. Am I correct in that? Or am I smoking something? If that is the case, I'd love to hear from you- a copy would be real nice to re-link from the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

Kevin, I've been thinking (ever since MindFest) about doing something like this for my son's 3rd grade gifted class. Did you develop a curriculum, or do you just let the kids play and offer help? What age kids take part? Do you have any plans to add (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: most recent US S@H catalog is posted on net

Boy, I'm glad I don't get that catalog. I'd be in serious trouble. Tom (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)

So here's their answer. Once again, i don't understand. Hello Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information. I understand how this situation could be concerning. I have reviewed the information that you have provided (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Hi Mike, I have found that the range on the PalmIIIx to the RCX is quite useable. In medium to low light levels the RCX will respond consistently up to 20 feet away. When I started working on the Palm Remote program I had no idea you were doing the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  (canceled)

  Re: Busy Bee and discontinued sets

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) it (...) I have made another update to the spreadsheet based on some data from the original fax. There are only about a dozen unknowns left. I have also updated the Acrobat verison of the file, for some reason (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Another eBay Info Auction

Please look at the item number....this is the same auction I was talking about in the earlier thread. Patricia Schempp (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  (canceled)

  Re: Top Ten Toys on A&E

(...) Allan, Care to make any comments on the current offerings of Meccano? I was in TRU the other day, looking at the Meccano area. Seems like a true-blue Meccano collector would have a worse reaction to the new Meccano than an AFOL does to Town (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan

(...) text (...) they (...) And the B-wing is liseted under "Episode 1" not "Episode 6" where they first used b-wings!!! (...) in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Microphone

Hey, what a coincidence... I was just having a look on the web and found this page... (URL) a simple circuit hooked up to the handyboard analog port. hope this helps Adam PS has some other cool stuff too, like an rf link etc :-) ----- Original (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Toolo for 2000!

(...) Cool. :) My kids are too old for Toolo now, but they still get the old bin-full out sometimes and play with it. (...) I wonder if the pricing will be any better? The first time around, Toolo was very expensive in the US. I shudder to think of (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.duplo)

  FA : Castle, Space, Aquazone, Technic and Lego Storage... all end FRIDAY PM

FA : Castle, Space, Aquazone, Technic and Lego Storage... all end FRIDAY PM Castle Lego Castle MISB 6087 Witch's Magic Manor (URL) CLASSIC CASTLE LOT (4 Sets) (URL) ICE PLANET COLLECTION (Space) (URL) EXPLORIENS COLLECTION (Space) (URL) 1996 6982 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Been to Datsville Lately?

If you haven't, check it out at www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville. Lots of great new archetecture has been added, and minifigs have started to appear (even if some seem to be "floating"). Residential lots in central Datsville are becoming scarce. If (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: info on pneumatics

Mike -- I don't know how much help this will be, but here are some thoughts... 1. Air cylinder is not essential -- you can pump air directly into the pnumatic cylinders. I kind of prefer this for some applications because it gives a slower, more (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  (canceled)

  Re: Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan

(...) I don't agree. In the Norwegian LEGO catalogue (I don't know about any other catalogues, as I don't have them), there are written notes like: "You can rebuild and improve the vehicle, if you want to." written under many of the 1999 Star Wars (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  FS: Pristine Shrinkwrapped 780 Construction Set from 70's

Hi. I'm selling an unopened 780 construction set: (URL) set is still shrinkwrapped. The box is in beautiful condition; it has the slight waviness which I believe is typical of shrinkwrapped boxes of this era, but is otherwise appears nearly (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Help! How do I get more peices?

(...) One thing I do to handle this problem, is to download the update file to my Windows Desktop. I double-click the file to expand the files, then use Explorer to drag the newly-created Ldraw folder into the right position. This also makes it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan

I think your first guess was correct. It comes with the control center and the crane with tools and parts. I read somewhere that you can upgrade some parts and maybe swap a few. So it seems that you can configure the weapons to your liking. I think (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

I think you should give us all a daily count down of how many 8880 are left! Are the 8480's selling well? (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dremel on plastic?

//> //> My thought was that I could buy boxes with small compartments and take //> out some walls here and there to make compartments of the sizes that I //> want. The box appears to be made out of plastic, but cutting the plastic //> with a knife (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: Dremel on plastic?

(...) See my web page on "cutting" soft plastic boxes with a soldering iron. You have to go slowly, but the resulting cut is much better than with a dremel tool. I know, I've tried almost all methods. (URL) Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  RE: New pbForth 1.1.0

(...) Thanks! How does it work for you? I'll put in some release notes on the website in a few days. (...) I took the sources out for now until I can really clean them up. If you REALLY need them, I can email them to you. Next on the block is (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Classic (...) well! :) (...) I (...) them (...) Yeah, if we get to choose, lets have ancient Greece, the Addams family, Dinosaurs with cave and volcano base plates, and hordes of cave dwellers weird plant life, hey that would be great, just (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  LegOS 0.2.1

Okay.. Aparently I've bitten off more than I can chew again. I've tried to use the cygwin 20beta1 install with legOS 0.2.1 and It not working.. I put the paths properly in, and it seems to kinda work. but make and all the others spit out errors like (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I was just looking over the scans for the 2000 Star Wars sets and noticed something interesting in the text for 7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center. (URL) last sentance reads "But you can improve on (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

Cool! Hey LEGO (TLG) (LG) etc. I would love to see a continuation of the Classic Space / Futuron themes! :) Well, why not? How about a Star Trek one as well! :) :) Scott S. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Big brother IS watching you!

Hi all Just thought you may be interested in the following: I was speaking to someone at Lego Australia today, she was telling me that castle's were available for 2000, which I had to inform her I already knew. (and before you ask, no she didn't (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 8880 from DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Richard, To summarize, I represent a company which has his website and his secured payment system. I have no relationship with e-bay. I send mails on R.T.L. and Lugnet, because I simply know these legofans newsgroups: that's all ! I have no (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Get togethers

James Beerman wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Weekends don't work well for me either. To much othher stuff going on. One idea I kicked around with Frank was maybe doing a weeknight get together out in RTP. We could probably use the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur)

  Re: Legofest

(...) Ciao a tutti Sono rientrato (finalmente) dalla mia trasferta a Chicago e a parte un po' di sonno arretrato e' andato tutto bene. Ho perfino trovato il tempo di fare un po' di Lego-shopping in un negozio dove vendevano tutto il lego a -20% dal (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: DAT to DXF

Jaco van der Molen (Sjaacko) wrote ... (...) (URL) lacks a link to 3DWin: (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 18 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact