 General / 9595
Re: Big brother IS watching you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 13:58:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Cool! Hey LEGO (TLG) (LG) etc. I would love to see a continuation of the • Classic
Space / Futuron themes! :) Well, why not? How about a Star Trek one as • well! :)
:)

Scott S.

Rachel Kingston wrote:

Hi all
Just thought you may be interested in the following:
I was speaking to someone at Lego Australia today, she was telling me that
castle's were available for 2000, which I had to inform her I already knew.

(and before you ask, no she didn't give me any other information about it, • I
asked her what era the new sets would cover, but she hadn't actually seen • them
yet)

The only other information I could glean was that Toolo will be back.

While I had her attention I asked if anyone there keeps track of what is
going on in the Lego newsgroups, and she informed me that there is someone
there who covers it. (and mentioned him by name) Maybe you all knew this
already, but this was news to me.

So perhaps castle is back for a reason (?) Someone out there actually heard
us. :-)

Rachel.

Yeah, if we get to choose, lets have ancient Greece, the Addams family,
Dinosaurs with cave and volcano base plates, and hordes of cave dwellers weird
plant life, hey that would be great, just think what they could do with that
theme!!

Lets have more female figures in all sets, or better yet, lets have some sets
with female leading roles. I really liked the idea of a Zena set!!! (sorry
can't remember who posted this, but it was a great idea)

I'll have to give it some more thought, in a perfect world what sets do I want
to see..... (I think dinosaurs would be right up there near the top!)

Now, Duplo....lets ditch the Pooh, forest friends etc (apologies to anyone out
there who likes them, but I think there are far too many companies out there
doing Pooh bear) and get more Dinos here too, bring back Duplo circus
(complete with Big Top) instead of deleting Duplo trains for 2000 (something I
had on good authority, this will happen so buy up big on track now!!!) bring
out more train accessories, carriages, lights, better station, and a tunnel
(why oh why did they never bring out a duplo tunnel???)

Rachel.......(just blissing out on the idea that someone out there is taking