 Star Wars / 4316
Re: Something I just noticed about the B-Wing catalog scan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:43:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Eric Kingsley writes:

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but I was just looking over the
scans for the 2000 Star Wars sets and noticed something interesting in the • text
for 7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center.

The last sentance reads "But you can improve on it if you like."  Now other
than starting the sentance with the word "But" I think this is somewhat
promising.  They may just be saying because you have the Rebel Control Center
to you can repair the B-Wing after battle but, wouldn't it be nice if what • they
really ment was "This is our try and the B-Wing.  If you like it thats great
but if you don't why not improve on it yourself".

And the B-wing is liseted under "Episode 1" not "Episode 6" where they first
used b-wings!!!

For me I would like to think the second interpretation is the right one.  I
know we all do this anyway but if that is what TLG is saying it seems to me to
be another sign that they *might* be getting back to their roots.

I would like to be the optimist here and say that things might be looking up • in
terms of the entire line for 2000.  If so it is a good sign and I just hope
that it will mean increased sales so that the trend can continue.

Please feel free to chime in with your thoughts.

Eric Kingsley

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Alex Me