 Star Wars / 4317
4316  |  4318
Subject:
New Star Wars Lego site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:34:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

If you guys have a moment, check out my fledgeling site at

http://members.aol.com/swlegomaniac/fbtb.html

I'm just getting it up and running, but would welcome any thoughts from the
veteran Lego hobbyists out there.  I will soon have a contest at the site, as
well as an interview with the guy over at MIT who built those incredible AT-AT
walkers.  Thanks for your time.