 Announcements / 363
362  |  364
Subject:
Been to Datsville Lately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:31:55 GMT

If you haven't, check it out at www.lugnet.com/cad/datsville.  Lots of great
new archetecture has been added, and minifigs have started to appear (even if
some seem to be "floating").

Residential lots in central Datsville are becoming scarce.  If you've been
waiting for the right time to ldraw your own home, don't delay any longer.

If you still haven't tried your hand a virtual building, there's never been a
better time.  Between LEdit, BlockCad, and MLCad, there's a drawing program
right for everyone.  Check out www.ldraw.org, or see www.lugnet.com/cad for
more info on these great programs.

-John VanZwieten
Director, Datsville City Planning Department