 Announcements / 364
363  |  365
Subject:
Fabuland group (was: Re: 34 new newsgroups!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:00:46 GMT

34 new newsgroups have just been created:
   * 10 for LEGO games, software products, and books
   * 20 for LEGO product lines from Adventurers to ZNAP
   * 3 for organizations (clubs, user groups, etc.)
   * 1 for LEGO people (humans, not minifigs :)
[...]

Oh, my!...Fabuland got lost in the shuffle somewhere.  OK, there's now a
Fabuland group:

   lugnet.fabuland  <==>  http://www.lugnet.com/fabuland/

I can't believe nobody noticed!  I *know* there are tons of Fabuland fans out
there!  :)

--Todd