 Administrative / General / 3174
Re: Fabuland group (was: Re: 34 new newsgroups!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:

Oh, my!...Fabuland got lost in the shuffle somewhere.  OK, there's now a
Fabuland group:

  lugnet.fabuland  <==>  http://www.lugnet.com/fabuland/

I can't believe nobody noticed!  I *know* there are tons of Fabuland fans out
there!  :)

--Todd

Thanks Todd,

for making also a Fabuland group. I noticed that you didn't make any when the
rest of the themed groups were made, but as the theme was discontinued
already 10 years ago and there aren't many messages about it (1), I thought you
had left it out on purpose.

Greetings,

Sybrand Bonsma

(1) A search for 'Fabuland' in al groups only showed 145 messages, of which
many are in the market.* groups. So not very many that are really about the
theme.