 Administrative / General / 3175
Re: Charters for product-line/themed groups clarified
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 16:13:31 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
The new
charters for the groups appear now on the respective web pages and are as
follows:

   lugnet.starwars (group):
      LEGO®/Star Wars®: products (information, opinions, reviews,
      licensing issues, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters,
      projects, models, layouts, plans, tools, tips, etc.); inspiration
      (ideas, movies, books, literature, magazines, music, events, etc.,
      as they relate to Star Wars); etc.

Hey, what happened to Star Wars "fanaticism" as referenced in the earlier
charter for lugnet.starwars?  That was my favorite part of the charter.  Can
we please have it back?

-John Van