 Administrative / General / 2906
Re: 34 new newsgroups!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:09:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Sanjay D'Souza" <sds87@hotmail.com> writes:
Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message...
I'm not really sure if I like all these new newsgroups but it's too late
to talk about that now anyway.

The LEGO themes Star Wars and Trains have had their own specific newsgroups
since the beginning and there's never been any major problems.  The new
groups simply represent an expansion of those original theme specific
groups.

Yup!  But also, the new groups are the natural discussion-counterparts to
the new themed sub-areas of the website, which are just now in their
infancy.  For example, the Castle area <http://www.lugnet.com/castle/> and
its counterpart group lugnet.castle are wide open to "anything and
everything Castle-related."  These new themed areas will get pretty intense
a few months down the road.

Across-the-board themed areas have always been part of the plan for LUGNET,
but only recently have the necessary substructures begun to crystallize.

--Todd