 Administrative / General / 2901
Re: 34 new newsgroups!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:43:43 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
news:m3puzfq7hi.fsf@sade.uio.no...
I'm not really sure if I like all these new newsgroups but it's too late
to talk about that now anyway.

The LEGO themes Star Wars and Trains have had their own specific newsgroups
since the beginning and there's never been any major problems.  The new
groups simply represent an expansion of those original theme specific
groups.

Sanjay