 Announcements / 362
361  |  363
Subject:
Updated web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 21:16:39 GMT

I've updated my web site at:

   http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz

It still contains mostly links, but I've copied all the stuff off my AOL
web page, so now there's some non-LEGO stuff there also (some of which
may be of interest - some caving and train pictures).

I've been slowly updating the links pages. I got tired of keeping order
in my bookmarks and wanted to make them more transportable, so now I
keep most of them in my web page.

If your web page isn't listed, or you think I've done horrid things in
how I've listed your page, please let me know.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com