Re: Get togethers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 17:18:51 GMT

MAN!  I've got an exam or I would have met you guys.  Oh well, sometimes you
have to have priorities.

Chris <><
(Let's plan a big ol get together soon!)

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Mike Walsh writes:

James Beerman wrote in message ...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Can't do it this weekend or any others coming up.  Definately won't be here
the day after thanksgiving.  I do work in RTP though.

Jimmy

Weekends don't work well for me either.  To much othher stuff going on.

One idea I kicked around with Frank was maybe doing a weeknight get together
out in RTP.  We could probably use the conference room in my office without
any problem.  It has a large table where we could set up a swap meet of
sorts.  My office is located near the DoubleTree hotel at I-40 and Hwy. 55,
pretty central to the whole Triangle area.  Unfortunately, I can't commit
anything until after our baby is born (any day now) so it will likely be
early December before I offer to host.  If someone else has an idea I will
play it by ear and try and make it.

BTW - Frank and I are planning on meeting for lunch at the McD's at Wal-Mart
(15-501 & I-40) @ 11:30 today.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

Mike