 Dear LEGO / 493
Re: Help The Homeless In Legoville!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:53:41 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <382156A0.38396BD9@vfaq.com>...
You obviously don't visit FL much ;-)  Pink is very popular there, boys or
girls (Remember Miami Vice?  No, they didn't paint the buildings those
colors just for the shows ;-) )

I think what they need is MORE of the pastels, so proper FL architecture
can be built.  More pieces in pink, more in aqua, more in light blue, more
in tan, and make a new light brown-orange-peach (dark earth tones - think
AZ desert).  Do that, and make sure to make all of those colors available
in arches and curved pieces (6081/6091), and people could go NUTS with art
deco!

I grew up in Florida and all I have to say to pastel houses is YUCK!!!!!

Rose