 Local / United Kingdom / 1701
Re: Lego event in Glasgow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:07:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stuart Curtis writes:

I'll probably be going in on Tuesday, if anyone wants me to pick them up
some tickets then I'll try and do that as well.

If you could pick one up for me, that would be handy... cheers.

Bah! I finally stumbled in today and they had run out! It was limited to 40
apparently, the assistent said that they didn't want any more kids than that
running around :)

She did however say that I was welcome to come along, which was nice, although
a little bit weird as I'm used to people assuming that adults aren't into Lego.
Either I wasn't subtle enough and my young-parent or uncle disguise failed, or
lots of other Lugnet-Lurkers got there before me!

Richard