 Local / United Kingdom / 1558
Re: Lego event in Glasgow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:06:59 GMT

On the way back from seeing "The Blair Witch Project" this afternoon (boy, is
that gonna be easy to do in Lego form!), I passed by a bookshop in Glasgow
which had a poster for a Lego event.
I can't remember the exact name of the shop (Ottaka, Ottara, Ottaraka,
something along those lines anyway), but it can be found at the entrance to the
new Buchanan Galleries mall on the corner of Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan
Street.

I'll try and find out more about this, the 'free gift' might be
interesting. I would go along if we can get together?

Ian Bishop, Ayrshire, UK