 Local / United Kingdom / 1565
Re: Lego event in Glasgow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:35:06 GMT

An update of sorts:
The shop's name is Ottakar's.
The model is of the McIntosh Rose (no idea what this is, any suggestions?).
A meet may be a bad idea, as that day is when England beat... sorry, play
Scotland at Hampden in the Euro qualifiers, and it may not be a good idea for
any Englishmen like myself to be seen out in Glasgow. :-)
No, seriously, a meet sounds good - the store even has its own Coffee Shop,
should the need for tables arise!
So, who's gonna be there?
And who's gonna bring what?

Stu C.