 Local / United Kingdom / 1564
1563  |  1565
Subject:
LEGO Droid Devel Kit TV Ad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:30:08 GMT

This morning on Channel 4 (sometime between 7.15am and 7.30am), there was an
advert for the Droid Development Kit. I only caught the end of it, but it
basically had quite a few robots running about.

Ben.

P.S. I got my Battle Droid at the weekend, 22 pounds from the LEGO shop at
Bluewater. The had loads for sale, along with the Millenium Slizer.