 Local / United Kingdom / 1546
Re: Lego event in Glasgow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 18:09:55 GMT

Would anyone like to meet up at that event? Well, a mini meet up, unless
there's more Scottish lurkers that I know about! Nothing too formal, but
safety in numbers as we wade our way through crowds of kids *ahem*.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stuart Curtis writes:

aaargh, that movie is freaking with my head,

heh heh heh. Just as you turn out the light and snuggle into bed tonight, start
thinking about what actually did happen in that last scene... then imagine that
there isn't actually someone standing in that dark corner of your room.

Then run out of your room screaming and turn on all the lights in the house.

It also added that you could trade in your bricks for a special gift* [*while
stocks last].

Is there a minimum in number or quality? :) I mean - if it's going to charity
or something then I'll supply decent things - or is it just a way so that
everyone can play with all the pieces together?

Richard