 Marketplace / Auctions / 3053
3052  |  3054
Subject:
Ebay's answer (Re: Another eBay Info Auction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 19:16:41 GMT

So here's their answer.  Once again, i don't understand.

Hello Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us with this information.  I
understand how this situation could be concerning.

I have reviewed  the information that you have provided and have
determined that the member involved has not violated any eBay rules. The
sale of information is allowed on eBay.

However, if you should have any additional information regarding this
situation, please don't hesitate to send that to us and we will be happy
to look into this matter further for you.

Regards,

Laurel
eBay Customer Support