 Marketplace / Auctions / 3109
Re: Another eBay Info Auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 05:27:50 GMT

It may be too little too late but I did get the following response from Safe
Harbor:

Regards Scott,
Thank you for alerting us to this seller's auction.
The auction-in-question has been moved by eBay to a more appropriate
category.
Thanks for your help in keeping our site accurately listed.
Regards,
Merlene
eBay Customer Support
eBay
Your Personal Trading Community (tm)
For our latest announcements, please check
http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

Original message follows:
Sorry I gave you the wrong number.  It should have been auction
#191329871.