 General / 9600
Re: Keychain pictures?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:40:16 GMT

On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 10:56:45 GMT, "Tobias Möller" <tobias.moller@telia.com>
wrote:

I know that TLG has released some keychains with minifigs on them. They were
never available in Sweden so I´d like a picture of one, doesn+t matter which
theme. I tried Pause search but there´s no pictures there.

Look through the scans just posted to
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/h99us-hol/index.html>.  There
will be some on the Star Wars pages, and some on the centerfold insert
(second-to-last link on the thumbnail page).

More specifically look here:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/h99us-hol/h99us-hol-03.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/h99us-hol/h99us-hol-07.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1999/h99us-hol/h99us-hol-i2.jpg>