  *561396 (-100)
  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) Yeah, it's been application/x-ldraw since like forever. Hopefully you're setting up the Bundle tags in your Info.plist and not the Risk assessment keys from the safari prefs file. But I could swear I saw only a few bits inserted by QT and a (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

(...) Thanks for the link, Eric! This seems to be pretty good news and I am excited to see how the new couplers work. In addition, I'm interested how they managed to get the magnet to rotate. It could be a two step manufacturing process where they (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO Magnet and coupler statement.

LEGO has released a statement about magnets and couplers. (URL) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.trains) !

  FA: MISB Fort Legoredo sets and Castle sets

Hi, I'm selling some MISB Western and Castle sets from the 90s on ebay: (URL) Good luck! (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)

  Fort Legoredo, set Western e Castle MISB

Ciao ragazzi, sto vendendo su ebay un po' di roba interessante :-P (URL) In bocca al lupo! Gianluca (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market, FTX)

  Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.

(...) My Cocoa LDView info.plist has this information, but it uses x-application/ldraw. Is application/x-ldraw the correct thing to use instead? --Travis (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Making the DAT links work in safari.

So the other day I was browsing the Most Desired Part entries on ldraw.org with my junky used eMac and I noticed a new curved slope that doesn't seem to have the tiger striping problem. Naturally I wanted to see how it was done. But no, I'm on a (...) (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008 (-2 settimane)

(...) ciao a tutti Io ci sarò sabato tutto il giorno. La mia intenzione è di partire presto al mattino e tornare alla sera dopo cena. Chiunque durante il tragitto passi nella mia zona (Busto Arsizio-Varese-Milano) e abbia piacere di condividere il (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: "Mighty Lizbet" Railway Cannon.

Full images of the final build are now (URL) here>, including a short video! (URL) "Mighty Lizbet" herself now sits on a split-level carriage, lowering her centre of gravity and making the shape more what I originally intended. the carriage is also (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Kevin Lauer wrote: ...snip... (...) ...snip... (...) ...snip Whoops! a few edits there. 48 studs is equal to the size of a gray baseplate, not green. And to clarify, you need only a doorway, not necessarily a door. (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Brickworld Collaborative Display: LEGO Mansion Project

There's only about 5 weeks left 'til Brickworld '08! Hopefully you've all started working on your MOCs by now, but for those that haven't, or those that want to add something else to their plate, we've got a new collaborative display that we've put (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  LETGUI (update) / LDFlat (NEW TOOL)

Now the first update for LETGUI is ready. Changes: Added support for the tool LDFlat You can find the current version (0.1.0.8) at: (URL) hope you like it. Please come back with your experience, so it can become better. cu mikeheide (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

I don't think TLC would implement this, because these are not single-piece tracks. Akos (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Shop @Home Phone Specials for Wednesday, May 13, 2008 to Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Item #7907 LEGO City Advent Calendar $24.99 $12.50 Item #EL771 Fire Fighter Water Blaster $19.99 $14.99 Item #7721 EXO-FORCE Combat Crawler $49.00 $25.00 Item #LS59 Bionicle Barraki Kalmah T-Shirt $14.99 $4.98 Adult Large and Extra Large Item (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008 (-2 settimane)

Io ci sarò il sabato tutto il giorno. Non ho molto di treni ma porterò i miei due Badoni e il nuovo coccodrillo verde :-) La Domenica devo essere a Ballabio per noti motivi! Ciao Marco (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program

The Lgo Ambassador Program is now accepting nominations for the next cycle. More details can be found here: (URL) anyone intrested in being a Lego Ambasador. I have decided to step down this cycle, as we are expecting our second, and work and other (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mardi 13 mai 2008

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Speed Racer 8159 ** par Manu "Gyclore" Bonnard le (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008 (-2 settimane)

Ciao a tutti, l'appuntamento del Railfest di Torino si avvicina. Vorrei cercare di capire chi c'è (oltre ad Alex, Giuliano e Matteo), in quali giorni e se pensa di portare qualcosa o partecipa come semplice visitatore. Tutte le informazioni sono qui (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thanks, Tim, but I respectfully decline the nomination. Since it is past the deadline, it seems that we have only 2 interested nominees here on behalf of the English-speaking side of LUGNET: 1. Edward "Teddy" Welsh 2. Tim "Gambort" Gould If (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) I've just got a confirmation that this includes the whole May 24th (i.e. the deadline is midnight at the end of May 24th). Cheers, Matija (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: New MOC: My convertible

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bram Lambrecht wrote: --snip-- (...) I think it does!! Very good rendition of the original, congratulations. (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

(...) Quick, call the police, someone has stolen John Neil's car! Oh, wait, there's another 12+ wider in the world? In all seriousness, very nice. Benn (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Appraiser for collection

(...) Some very good observations and points. A set only has a value if someone wants to buy it. To sell a substantial collection at one time would probably be impossible. If the collection is large, few people would have the money at one time to (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  New MOC: My convertible

(3 URLs) Inspired by the Arvo bros, although I don't know if this does their amazing work justice. Please let me know what you think! --Bram Custom aluminum brick keychains: (URL) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: Appraiser for collection

(...) Very different, yes. Mostly because selling the collection as a whole attracts almost nobody as buyers. You won't find many people willing to shell out thousands of dollars for an entire AFOL collection. (...) I'm not sure if that's (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Point me in the right direction...

(...) Thanks a million John and David! Both these choices seem to hit the nail on the head and give me something to get my teeth into. Much appreciated! God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Appraiser for collection

(...) Thanks for your input John. I am in a weird position. I am looking for an appraisal, not for insurance value, but for a fair value. I believe that because I am not in a selling position, that an overall collection has a different value than (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

This was about as cool as the year she gave me the 3,104-piece Lego Star Destroyer. (Especially since, when people see it in my cube, they usually remark, "My wife/girlfriend _won't_ let me get this.) Nichelle laughed at your remark. --Doug Wilcox (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Appraiser for collection

(...) What I did was go through Bricklink, item by item and list the average price of each set I owned in the computer. This was not easy as I took into consideration the condition of the box, the instructions and the bricks. While this might not be (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Appraiser for collection

Hello community. I would like to know if there is an official or reliable appraiser to establish the value of a Lego collection. Please let me know Best regards, Jean-Marc (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

  Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

Very good points, Brian. Because I'm accustomed to thinking in more "standard" programming structures, I have a tendency to try to make "the G" behave the same way it would as if I were working in Java, etc. It would be much more efficient to (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

By the way, I was able to work around the main problem I was having (conditional loop termination didn't work) by building in a STOP block. I was able to going to have to recreate the nested if-then statements into one string of if-then blocks. It's (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

(...) Please let your wife know that she has *really* cool tastes in anniversary gifts :). (...) I still like it quite a bit, but it seems among adults I'm a minority (or an aberration... I've been called worse). I agree that the bugs in the IDE in (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

(...) Jean-Marc came back to me today with an interesting solution I think might work. See (URL) Click on MLCad's ball, then "Details" within the window. The specific versions will appear in the large band below. What does everyone think about this? (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

Given the frustrations I've had, I can't agree with the "10/10" ease of use rating that the BotMag comparison ( (URL) ) gave NXT-G. However, it does show that RobotC is, apparently, twice as easy to use as NXJ and NXC; that might be enough for me. (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

(...) Thanks. That's why it's there. I can't tell you which one to use, but hopefully you've been able to mark a few off your list. (...) I've been using RobotC, because I'm doing stuff with Bluetooth that's simply not possible with the standard (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

It would seem RobotC and NXJ are about equal for the kinds of things I'm trying to do. Like many developers, I find coding without a full-featured IDE to be a bit painful. (I know this means that I am trading convenience for deep language knowledge, (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) Thank you Jon Sandro (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote: Hello Bruce, (...) Thank you for the praise. In fact those armor elements were what catched my eye at first too. (...) Sandro immediately followed your suggestion and was really happy about the (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

Hello Tim, Thanks for your reply. You brought a bright smile to a childs face! (...) Well I really try my best in teaching him. BTW, I think you also know about (URL) this> art. We are impressed too! Cheers Sandro and (URL) Marco> (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Nuovi set Coast Guard

ci sono anche un paio di nuovi set batman... e confermo che anche io ho quel set li (anzi io l'ho fatto prendere a Gaetano) :-)))) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: dinner?

(...) Also mentioned at dinner, a great Lego Blog site! (URL) VW (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Brickworld 2008 Schedule is now posted!

The super packed event schedule has now been posted to the (URL) Brickworld website>. (URL) Thursday> • (URL) Friday> • (URL) Saturday> • (URL) Sunday> Also, don't forget to register and reserve your hotel rooms before May 28th! See you in Chicago! (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Brickworld MINDSTORMS Competition event-- Triathlon

I know... bad form & all replying to my own message, but I thought I'd let everyone know, the rules for both the Robot Triathlon and Trash Wars are up on the Brickworld website www.brickworld.us. You can find them under the Event Info tab under (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  RE: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

There's a couple of descriptions of alternative programming environments on the web that you might want to look at. Check out the following: (URL) or (URL) wrote the second item which was published in Robot magazine. I'm one of the authors of (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

(...) Can we get a clarification if this means midnight at the end of May 24th, or midnight at the beginning of May 24th? Technically, midnight of May 24th is 0000 hours, meaning at the beginning, but I suspect that this wasn't the intent. Thanks. (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Point me in the right direction...

(...) I have not read it, but I've heard a lot of good things about it: "Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software" (available through amazon or barnes & noble, or I'm sure other places, too.) JohnG, GMLTC (a computer programmer by (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Nuovi set Coast Guard

Strano che ancora questo set non sia disponibile sullo S@H......... :-PPP...PPP (URL) Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0ru0v.39I@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Using PF modes with mindsensors NRLink device

I dont know the specifics but for a start try these: PF Protocol document: (URL) Posts here: (URL) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

  Frustration with NXT-G 1.1

It's been a LONG time since I've posted. I was thrilled when my wife presented me with an NXT for our anniversary, and have really enjoyed its capabilities. We migrated our MindStorms@Work group to use the NXT, and dug into NXT-G (since we already (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Point me in the right direction...

(...) Hi Nathan, You mentioned wanting to understand a computer's "inner workings," so you might check out the book "Inside the Machine": (URL) sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but you can read a sample at the website. Thanks, David (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador Election is open

In reference to this post (URL) the 2008/2009 LDraw LEGO Ambassador election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the ballot page on LDraw.org here: (URL) LDraw organization members may vote and you (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) If you have LGEO installed in a directory just add "+Ilgeodirectory" (no exclamation marks) to the command line input box in POVRAY and it should find it. Tim (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Nuovi set Coast Guard

(...) eh, eh, eh puoi sempre vendere le torte di tua mamma!!! slurp! ciao Giuliano (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Sales information up for coming week

Hello all, Just a quick post to say that those using the web interface will now know about the upcoming sales. I would post them here, but if I did that, then what's the use of having the sidebar? (Besides which, if someone else posts them here, (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nuovi set Coast Guard

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Sono sempre più vicino alla soglia di povertà... Alex (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Moderazione nuovo forum

Tristian ha scritto: (...) sono d'accordo! Anche se il "nuovo forum" è ormai utilizzato da molti e spiacerebbe fermarlo. Magari a Ballabio potremmo organizzare un piccolo "consiglio" e scambiarsi le opinioni direttamente Per adesso sto utilizzando (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

(...) Congratulations for this great effort! The page is full of great ideas and designs. I hope TLC is reading this! ^^ Thanks for sharing. Julen. (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Help writing LDraw's history

To keep moving this forward, I asked a LinkedIn question on the topic seeking help from a JS developer. This gentleman was kind enough to put a few cycles into it. Here are the results. I'm posting the question/answer thread in reverse chronological (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

  Brickworld Belville Contest

From the Brickworld wire: Brickworld Announces a Belville (yes, you read that right-Belville) Contest. Rules are as follows: 1) The MOC can be whatever you like- build a castle, a service station, or any other building. Build a coach, a hovercraft, (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.belville, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) And I forgot to mention that when I try to use LGEO parts, POV-Ray gives me a warning that it can't include the file lg_defs.inc. And include commands are one of my many fuzzy areas in POV-Ray. (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

Thanks, guys, for the quick responses. The color 256 in MLCad advice works great. As for the suggestion regarding the "finish { reflection {0.0} ambient 0.5 diffuse 1 } line, where would I insert it in the POV-ray code? I've been learning somethings (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Speed Racer Mach 5 - Better then the Lego set

Mark, that's sharp. I'd love to see some building instructions so those of us who got the standard LEGO issue version could modify accordingly. Nice job! :) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

I'm not a train lad, but the idea of widening lego rails has often intrigued me. I'm going to have to take a close look at your solutions. Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Point me in the right direction...

Hey all, This is a wee bit off topic, so apologies in advance. I'm a long time lego fan but a relative computer novice. So I thought I'd turn to my fellow hobbyist in regards to their specialty. I'm really seeking a 'book of everything' something (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Nuovi set Coast Guard

Alcuni set Coast Guard sono già disponibile sullo S@H: (URL) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Samson X armor - 4915/8673 combo alternate model

The latest from Altered States: Samson X armor - using pieces from 4915 Mini Construction and 8673 Ferrari F1 Fuel Stop sets (page includes link to instructions) (URL) g (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

Daniel, You can do whatever you want if you dare to edit the POV file before rendering. POVRay isn't that difficult to fafthom, and there are lots of things you can do that creates a better render. Like this: (URL) for example (I think I can still (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Moderazione nuovo forum

ciao, io prima di far spedere altri sforzi nello sviluppo nel nuovo forum farei un referendum per vedere quante persone vogliono passare al nuovo forum, averne due è solo dispersivo perchè non tutti postano su entrambe i forum.. tenendo conto che (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

Very nice! -Jon (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) Very very nice. Especially the use of the armor element. One suggestion, add a green 1 x 2 tile under the eye on each side so lips are green all the way. Bruce (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) Hi Daniel, It has to do with the lighting model. There are three components that are factored and then summed to get the total brightness of a given pixel: ambient - light that comes from all directions. On a sunny day on the north side of (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

Hi all, It's been a while since I posted here. I've been playing with this idea for years, and now I finally got the courage to put it all on my webpage. (URL) (teaser pic) Please read the full story on my (URL), and let me know what you think. Play (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Volete fare un viaggetto a Dubai?

Adesso avete una scusa in più: (URL) accettano prenotazioni :-) Gabriele (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Moderazione nuovo forum

Cari fratelli in abiesse, dite la vostra se il nuovo forum dovrebbe essere moderato. Cioè: I moderatori (ruolo attualmente svolto da Giuliano) hanno la facoltà di chiudere o cancellare una discussione non ritenuta idonee allo spirito del forum. Il (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

[SNIP-SNAP] (...) Il problema è che IE6 fa parte del pacchetto XP e qualche volta ti mancano i diritti per fare un upgrade - su certe macchine, non so se mi spiego (...) Se ricordo bene il moderatore è già intervenuto. Comunque, facciamo una (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  A New LEGOLAND(R) Park opening in Dubai

LONDON, May 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Merlin Entertainments Group, the world's second largest visitor attraction operator, announced today the formation of a strategic alliance with Tatweer, a member of Dubai Holdings, to create LEGOLAND Dubailand(R) -- the (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

(...) --snip-- (...) I think Sandro knows how to build mecha... very impressed! Tim (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Fire Skull - an armored dragon

Hello, inspired by a Yu-Gi-Oh card my eight year old son Sandro started to build an armored dragon a few days ago. I'm really proud of what he came up with! (3 URLs) He invented and built this completely on his own. The only help he asked for was (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  LDD su YouBrick: Stazione Ferroviaria

Ciao a tutti, Ho aggiunto una nuova gallery su youbrick: una piccola stazione ferroviaria, che userò come "scusa" per creare l'automazione degli scambi nella zona di stazione del mio plastico: (URL) poco metterò le foto anche di quella costruita. Il (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Ok Anche io appoggio Marco Chiappa, Luca Giannitti e Tristian (di cui non ricordo il nome vero) Ricordatevi che a Ballabio dovrete avere sempre un'aurea azzurrina intorno per riconoscervi ;-) Giuliano (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

t (...) Eh, eh, eh, appena si è sparsa la voce che il nuovo forum è utilizzabile, fioccano le idee e proposte!! Adesso ti tocca lavorare per metterle in pratica!!! :-)) Molti dei suggerimenti che ho letto mi sembrano utili. Direi che, visto il tempo (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) Use LDraw color number 256 (black rubber) for the tires. I'm not sure about your other questions. --Travis (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

(...) The best solution is to use the LGEO library ((URL) which can be a bit of a hassle to install but improves very many things in your renders. (...) I'm not sure that this is possible. Since a blue sky emits blue light it will affect the scene. (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.

Just a few questions that I've been having a need to be answered. If anyone can help me out.....? Something that I've never liked about my renders in POV-Ray is that the bricks are way too reflective. Sometimes they're as reflective as the mirrored (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Kit Review Time Again ( has to break the monotony)

(...) I can't recall this kit comming with sensors. Should i report this to Lego Support ? (...) I built a few for a demolition derby (URL) (...) I made a few mods to mine though to increase the top speed for drag races. I took out the 12:20 drive (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Brickworld MINDSTORMS Competition event-- Triathlon

After much delay (sorry) we've finalized the rules for the robot Triathlon event being held at Brickworld. The rules are quite long since it is essentially 3 contests in one, so I'm only going to highlight a few things here and ask you to download (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

(...) Willy & All, I'd also like to throw my hat in the ring for an LDraw ambassador position. I've re-ignited an interest in encouraging development of LDraw tools. I believe it's in LEGO's interest to help the LDraw community, and would enjoy (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Looking to buy 40 Minifigs: 20 Boys & 20 Girls

I'm now looking for 40 minfigs in the following criteria. 20 Female Minifig would be - any color female hair piece - yellow female face or std. yellow happy face - torso - blue, green, orange, or red (PLAIN NO IMPRINTS) - arms, legs and hip - white (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Well since this thread seems to be going completely unnoticed... I nominate Nelson and self-nominate myself. Tim (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hello, The same long pump I have seen it in set 8680 too. On Erik's website you can see he uses the pump in red for the digger. In my digger it has a short pump. The only set I know of which uses the longer pump is the 8680. Apparently there is also (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  How to Love a Lego Lunatic

Something to share with your NLSOs: An (URL) article> entitled "How to Love a Lego Lunatic" Roy (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: DATHeader next UPDATE (1.1.7)

(...) Thats a good idea. I prefer to depend this on the part type, because -primitive has to go to "p\" -high res primitive to "48\" and -subpart hat to go to "s\". So this is perfect and easy to implement into the prog. And I can also add for (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: "Mighty Lizbet" Railway Cannon.

These are the remaining elements to go with my Railway Cannon project. (URL) The front carriage is the ammunition store and loading platform - it's the same height as the breech on the cannon itself. Ammunition is loaded up a small ramp and then (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: DATHeader next UPDATE (1.1.7)

(...) Actually I have one wish... it would be nice to have a way to prepend a "s\" or "48\" before the file name in name field. This could be done from the part type, or (probably simpler and more flexible) with a 3 way selector. Philo (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) dunque ^numeroset è una bischerata lo metto subito... Riguardo al rispondere ai post tramite mail è decisamente più complesso ma non impossibile. Insomma devi pazientare... ;) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: BLCRBA - First Meeting

(...) It would, but they tend to disband as quickly as they form. I only hope to have a (URL) LEGOmatrix> as impressive as your's one day ;) (...) On behalf of the membership (if I may be so bold - we have yet to elect a president(1)), thanks. (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) Suggerimento tecnico: anziché inviarli con mittente "noreply@itlug.org", si potrebbe mettere come mittente qualcosa tipo: "forum-numeromessagg...8421.info" (la key potrebbe essere un CRC hash di numero messaggio, nome e subject, in modo da (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

Quanto alle "elezioni" del prossimo ambassador, si potrebbe anche far notare alla LEGO che la terna di nomi serve solo nei paesi in cui ci sono vari aspiranti che litigano tra loro... non come qui, dove la rielezione di Marco solleverebbe solo (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: DATHeader UPDATE

Hi Mikeheide, (...) That's perfect, thanks a lot! Philo (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Skipped 13 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact