 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 975
Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 05:19:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse wrote:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
<key>LSRiskCategorySafe</key>
  <dict>
   <key>LSRiskCategoryExtensions</key>
    <array>
     <string>LDR</string>
     <string>ldr</string>
     <string>MPD</string>
     <string>mpd</string>
     <string>DAT</string>
     <string>dat</string>
    </array>
   <key>LSRiskCategoryMIMETypes</key>
    <array>
     <string>application/x-ldraw</string>
    </array>
   </dict>
</dict>
</plist>

My Cocoa LDView info.plist has this information, but it uses
x-application/ldraw.  Is application/x-ldraw the correct thing to use instead?

--Travis