 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 981
Re: Making the DAT links work in safari.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 18:07:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Travis Cobbs wrote:
After adding the risk tags as you said,
Safari opened LDraw files on my Mac with L3Lab.

Excellent!  I forgot about L3Lab for the Mac.  I'll have to try that
out.

It's too bad there isn't a category between LSRiskCategoryNeutral
and LSRiskCategorySafe that lets you decide right then if you want
to open it, or just save it (like in Windows).  I suspect the only
way to get that sort of behavior is to make a safari plugin. I don't
think have enough Mac experience to work that out just yet.

Have fun,

Don