 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2885
Re: How do I...? 3 questions about POV-Ray.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 23:49:05 GMT

Thanks, guys, for the quick responses.
The color 256 in MLCad advice works great.
As for the suggestion regarding the "finish { reflection {0.0} ambient 0.5
diffuse 1 } line, where would I insert it in the POV-ray code?
I've been learning somethings as they are spelled out for me, but trying to
impliment the things from the POV-ray help file just blows me away.