 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4212
4211  |  4213
Subject:
Fire Skull - an armored dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 12:06:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello,

inspired by a Yu-Gi-Oh card my eight year old son Sandro started to build an
armored dragon a few days ago. I’m really proud of what he came up with!

He invented and built this completely on his own. The only help he asked for
was fixing the armor on the hip joint. He said this part has to be there but
he was not able to get it to hold. So I gave it a thougth and finally used a
rubber ring and a 1x2 plate.

Please let us know what you think
Marco