 Robotics / 27458
Re: Brickworld MINDSTORMS Competition event-- Triathlon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 17:13:56 GMT

I know... bad form & all replying to my own message, but I thought I'd let
everyone know, the rules for both the Robot Triathlon and Trash Wars are up on
the Brickworld website www.brickworld.us.  You can find them under the Event
Info tab under Mindstorms Competitions.

John