 Robotics / 27463
Re: Frustration with NXT-G 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 21:28:52 GMT

By the way, I was able to work around the main problem I was having (conditional loop termination didn't work) by building in a STOP block.

I was able to going to have to recreate the nested if-then statements into one string of if-then blocks. It's not quite as efficient, but makes the program actually editable in NXT-G. I still have the problem with the SWITCH statement being too wide, which I would be able to fix if the LOOP weren't about two blocks too small, regardless of what I put into it. I tried moving everything inside the loop outside, adding a block beyond the SWITCH block, and putting it back in, but NXT-G promptly crashed amid a flurry of hard disk churn.

It's definitely time for RobotC!

--Doug Wilcox