  *560149 (-100)
  Re: The Brick Testament - David's Psalm of Victory

(...) Hi, Kyle. Thanks! Glad there's still reason to get excited about The Brick Testament six years into the project. I mean, I'm always still excited about it, but it's nice to know some others are too. (...) ...or utter lack of mercy, I suppose. (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David's Psalm of Victory

(...) Hey, just nice to hear from you as always, Bruce. (...) I couldn't resist the imagery of this one, and it was certainly fun to visualize it in LEGO. I'm sure I'll illustrate more Psalms and also the parts of the less-narrative writings of the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(...) Jason, Jordan Schwarz had started something similar to your suggestion here: (URL), but I don't know how far he got with the idea. Maybe we can arrange a separate area on RAILBRICKS to either accommodate the project that Jordan started or (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  LDraw.org's March 2008 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the March 2008 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Propeller 8 Blade 5 Diameter by Philippe Hurbain (Philo) and LEGO Universe Team> (URL) POTM – Most Desired Part, (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(...) We decided to add another category to the list: Track Plans (as well as Tim's Electric suggestion) The file types accepted for this category are .tdl (TrackDesigner) or .xml (TrackDraw) We've also loosened up our file type submissions to now (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Happy 5th Birthday, MOCpages!

(URL) Hello, everyone! MOCpages turns 5 years old today! I can't believe it... Turn back the clock to 2003... Content sharing communities like flickr and youtube didn't even exist. Blogging was around, but not really mainstream yet... Social (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce.mocpages, FTX) !

  Italian Exclusives missing on Peeron, BL, Lugnet or Brickset

Hi, here: (URL) find hires scans of two Italian exclusives listed anywhere. These bulks where produced in 1996. w. (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(...) Good idea - may I suggest having the option of links to LEGO Factory, but only if (a) all parts of the entire model can be purchased and (b) you have a decent set of instructions. It would be useful to have an authoritative index of Factory (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Re: Battle pack

(...) Per Star Wars ci son problemi di licenza: TLC non può fare set con soli minifigs, e per quello i Battle Pack hanno sempre un piccolo veicolo o un minimo di ambientazione, ed il prezzo ne risente in ogni caso (licenza + pezzi). Tornando al (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Rollins Aeronautics RA-07

Hi there! / Boujour à tous! It's been a while since my last (and only) (URL) post>. I haven't been building for the past 6-7 months or so and was bored some afternoon so I started going through my collection. I came upon an old MOC and realized the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: The Kitchen Maid

(...) Hi Janey, Thanks a lot! Since I built these little (URL) goats> I know how handy those little elastics are. Best regards, Barbara (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Re: The Kitchen Maid

(...) Thanks, Kyle! (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Re: Battle pack

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) Si lo avevo notato! Il prezzo mi sembra un pò alto Forse una confezione da 10 minifigs, permetterebbe di abbassare il rapporto euro/minifig. Però ben venga questa iniziativa, anche per altri temi Sarebbe bello se lo (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  maj.com

what's up with maj.com? Jeff (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3x Lego 750 from 1963

(...) do you still have them?? We would like them for the museum www.brickmuseum.net Dan (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  My new love...

I didn't think it'd happen... I mean, we all love the original blue (URL) But when I put a BL order in for some dark blue technic beams... well, all bets were off! (URL) I mean, just look at it! (URL) And compared to the original (2 URLs) And all 15 (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  BrickJournal at LEGO store

During one of my my far too frequent visits to my local LEGO shop I had one of the managers show me an article in the BrickJournal which they were carrying on their shelves. I got really excited and blabbed on and on about how I knew Joe etc. The (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal) !

  Re: Battle pack

(...) Se mi e' permesso, direi che se uno si compra i set attuali della Polizia comprese le due stazioni (mobile/fissa) si ritrova con 4 galeotti e 14 poliziotti (a parte il portafogli piu' vuoto), direi che e' gia' un numero buono. Secondo me la (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Battle pack

(...) Il gran set famiglia l'ho già acquistato, al limite si potrebbe pensare di creare qualche minifig diverso, tipo punk con la cresta, ovviamente per i maggiorenni, qualche minifig in minigonna. A parte gli scherzi, volendo ci sono mille (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Battle pack

(...) Non dirmi che non conoscevi il set "Gran folla nella City": (URL) hanno tutti la classica faccia sorridente. Per rifornirmi di guardie e ladri e altre minifig speciali (con facce truci e occhiali da sole), ho comprato anche questi: (URL) mio (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Kitchen Maid

(...) I love this Moc, especially the little touches like the old printed one by ones used to represent delft tiles, old capes for her skirt, and the interesting ways you used technic elastics for detailing. Well done. Look forward to your next (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Re: Battle pack

(...) Ciao, si anche io li avevo notati e, anche se seguo solo marginalmente la serie castle lo trovo un buon set, come dice Luca sarebbe comodo se ci fosse anche per gli altri temi tipo train o city. Francesco (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(...) Thanks Tim, The e-mail often ends up in the junk folder, but I went in and approved your account manually. I often scan the user base for accounts that look legit, but haven't been approved and then just manually do it. Great suggestion on the (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Re: New primitives?

(...) Andrew you are completely right. I was kind of obsessed by the missing triangle so I didn't thought well... I'm a little bit less convinced by the tang primitive that need several adaptation triangles (is it really better than to match (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad)

"Jeramy Spurgeon" <beatnik303@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JyLIJ1.Btq@lugnet.com... (...) A replacement for the defunct Building Instructions Portal? Yeah! Mike -- Mike Walsh -- mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com LEGO Blog: (URL) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks)

  Re: RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

--snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Hi Jeramy, Excellent work. By pure fluke I had just finished a model with instructions (LDR only for now but with all steps set out) and tried to register for RAILBRICKS but am yet to receive my confirmation email. Is (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX)

  Re: Enfield ModelShop Train Models

(...) (URL) was featured in a graphic on the LEGO trains website for a while, in the section where it featured ideas on building your own trackside structures. This website seems to have been superseded by the LEGO Hobby Trains website. By the way, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  RAILBRICKS Instructions submissions now open

(URL) RAILBRICKS is now accepting instructions submissions for inclusion on the (URL) RAILBRICKS website>. We hope to eventually provide the largest repository of train related LEGO build instructions available for free on the web. Each submission (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish.railbricks, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst, FTX) !

  Brickworld 2008 - Trains - All Aboard!

We've gathered a lot of steam for this year's train presence at Brickworld! The following clubs will be represented this year with many other individual layouts as well TCLTC - Twin Cities LEGO Train Club MichianaLTC - Michiana LEGO Train Club (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: RSS Feed of lugnet.trains

(...) Thanks Mike. I'd love to use your PHP snippet, in case the solution I am currently using doesn't work. I stumbled upon this website:(URL) that allows you to generate a feed from any dynamic page. It seems to be working fine, though the 'free' (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Battle pack

(...) Li avevo notati quando erano apparsi su Eurobricks, ma non ho ancora avuto modo di vederli dal vero (né a Günzburg, né a Monaco c'erano). La serie castello mi tocca solo molto marginalmente, ma reputo queste confezioni molto interessanti (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: new moc: motorized ice skating castle

Hi Deborah, (...) I am really impressed by this MOC, I highlited it without reading the text carfully. Today I saw, my pavillion of dancing inspired you. It is very nice to read that! You're MOC is a great and with attention to detail made building. (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

Matteo ha scritto: (...) Per quanto riguarda quest'aspetto, sto iniziando a costruire qualche scambio motorizzato per il mio diorama. Sono abbastanza compatti come design, per cui se vi interessa posso fare un file LDR e mandarvelo. Se vi interessa, (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Vista così, non credo di essere in grado di portare binari, perché sto usando quelli che ho per montare il mio plastico sulle basi, ed è già un circuito di tipo perimetrale. É vero che è modulare, ma chiaramente (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Battle pack

Qualcuno di voi li ha notati? (URL) interessato alla vostra opinione. Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) ciao come ti dicevo non mi spiacerebbe partecipare. Probabilmente non per tutti e due i giorni. Come ti dicevo ho disponibili i binari 9V, con almeno quattro scambi e tre incroci. Ho disponibili anche alcune basi stradali di vario tipo ed (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Comeing soon.... The Flying Octopus

oops try this (URL) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two dimensional arrays in NXC

(...) The stock firmware supports multi-dimensional arrays but there is a bug in the replace opcode which makes it impossible to replace an element in an array with more than one dimension. In NXC, due to the way the opcodes work in the standard (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Comeing soon.... The Flying Octopus

Sneak Peak (URL) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Enter the Dragon

What do you get if you cross an A-10 with an Apache helicopter? I've finished my newest MOC, and I've continued to explore the use of motors and Technic elements in minifig-scale creations. The Dragon is an anti-armor gunship helicopter, with (...) (17 years ago, 31-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Enfield ModelShop Train Models

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JyHr8H.J7M@lugnet.com... (...) Jake McKee could give you the complete story on them but here is what I know. These models were built for a never produced LEGO Train Catalog. At some point they (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:JyCtqy.459@lugnet.com... (...) 4 - 5 years ago when Steve B., Huw M., HoMA, and I were asked to comment on the forthing coming RC train we had a conversation with the LEGO technical people (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

All glory to hypnotoad! If there was any glory not due to hypnotoad, I would praise this. All glory to hypnotoad! (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Sproket is Science Fantasy!

The Toa Hordika Vakama as fuselage is genius! (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Kitchen Maid

Nicely done. The window with the muntins is especially nice and the use of the rubber band and hydraulic tubing is effective and imaginative. Neat! (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David's Psalm of Victory

That is the best yet. Thanks a million for that. "I grind them as fine as the dust of the ground." Oh, mercy. The coffee break is priceless. (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Bionicleäpocalypse

(URL) And lo! the Builder was Sick and Tired of looking at the Old Toys and wanted He room for the New Toys. Therefore put He His hand to a box of Zip-Loc­® bags and did part-out the Bionicle® thereto. Only the 2001, the MOC and the 2008 were (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) Direi di tentare anche di fare il circuito con scambi e passaggi a livello automatici comandati da sensori mindstorm..sarebbe l'ideale riuscire a portarlo (lo avevamo già fatto in passato). ciao! Matteo (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) Io direi di mandarli a stendere... (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) E' proprio quello che vorrei fare. Abbiamo a disposizione 5x5 metri di spazio e tavoli in base alle nostre necessità. Io creerei un circuito perimetrale e lascerei al centro un paio di metri di spazio per manovrare i treni. Se mettessimo (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: RSS Feed of lugnet.trains

"Ross Crawford" <ross.{mylastname}@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JxqrzF.13E@lugnet.com... (...) I apologize for the delayed response on this subject, I have been on vacation for the last couple of weeks and ended waaaaaaay behind on e-mail and (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Actually it turned out that despite the warning message my settings did work from a remote ssh login as a different user. The old AGL code, while it worked locally (that was a surprise), did not work remotely and produced the same warning (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  The Kitchen Maid

Hi, some weeks, since I visited "Het Rijksmuseum" in Amsterdam, I am really impressed by the painting "The Kitchen Maid" by Johannes Vermeer. The weather today was more or less a weather made especialy for building, so I did, her's the result: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) ciao! Se ho ben capito il circuito sarà esclusivamente 9v, dato lo spazio "esiguo" a disposizione, per il quale vale la pena a questo punto portare un tracciato di un solo tipo di treni e fatto bene. Io dovrei esserci, però un giorno solo, ti (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Empty Lego Boxes

Hi All Might be the wrong forum but it will get to the people I think may read it. Does anyone buy MT Lego boxes from anyone? I have hundreds of all sizes and condition I may have ones you want?? At the moment they are just taking up room in a (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricking Bavaria 2008

(...) Vedi bene :-) I topini sono molto tipici nella metropolitana di Monaco (soprattutto in alcune stazioni), tanto che pure il magazine dell'azienda di trasporto locale (MVG) ne ha dedicato un articolo qui a pagina 10: (URL) altri numeri: (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Perth Adult Lego Society

Hi everyone, Just letting you know that Perth adult Lego enthusiasts are able to join the all new "PALS" - Perth Adult Lego Society. So far our group consists of several members and we are working with the Tidman Brothers, building a large Lego (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Io, come già detto, sono interessato. Il pezzo di diorama che porterei è quello che avevo già preventivato di 2x2m. Se non riuscissi a finire in tempo le basi, comunque proverei a montare il circuito direttamente sul (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: OT: More Bacon

(...) Snipped... (...) Especially when the bacon "scent" looks this (URL) (Please note - This link may not be considered safe for work or children in SOME people views.) Janey "Dared, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: New primitives?

(...) I wasn't aware of the tang primitive, and I had forgotten about the chrd primitive. Going from the chrd primitive to the proposed truncated disc requires the addition of one triangle, and the total number of triangles after adding that one is (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Bricking Bavaria 2008

Congratulazioni Luca, la tua stazione è molto bella! Bello in generale tutto Bricking Bavaria, impazzisco per questo: (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New primitives?

(...) There are already circle chord and tangent primitives on the parts tracker. You would just need to add a couple of triangles to get the ones you're proposing. See: (2 URLs) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  RE: Two dimensional arrays in NXC

As an alternative, you might want to look at the ROBOTC solution. It fully supports two dimensional arrays. You can download a 30-day evaluation version from www.robotc.net. It's best to use the pre-release version (1.22 or higher) if you'll be (...) (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Is anyone working on 32745?

(...) I have send my first efforts already by email. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Bricking Bavaria 2008

(...) Molto bella direi... anche i particolari, che se non sono allucinato io ci sono anche i topini tra i binari :-O ------- Fulvio (17 years ago, 30-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Bricking Bavaria 2008

(...) Si, è veramente molto bella. Diverse stazioni di Monaco sono particolarmente curate ed interessanti. Ho appena pubblicato un po' di foto della stazione: (URL) Ballabio la porterò completa. Ciao Luca PS: su YouBrick ho appena pubblicato un po' (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  new city is at k-mart

If anyone is interested, I saw the postal van, air mail plane and the cargo truck at k-mart Belmont on Wednesday (and promptly bought both postal sets :) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Bricking Bavaria 2008

"Luca Giannitti" <legoitalia@yahoo.dk> ha scritto (...) svolgendo) il (...) mi riprometto di andare a vederla dal vero se dovessi visitare Monaco! Con quell'arcobaleno di colori è uno spettacolo... RoscoPC (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: release of the next City sets

(...) Hi Jonathan, I have ordered the new LEGO City sets (URL) for my online store, we are waiting for them to arrive. Toys Etc is Brisbane based and posts Australia-wide. Regards Colin www.toysetc.com.au (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) OK, now that's just plain weird. Glad to hear it's fixed, though. --Travis (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) If you used my code as an example for Core GL setup, then the error was due to a bug in my code. If not, put the following in your CGLPixelFormatAttribute array, and it should work even via ssh: CGLPixelFormatAttribute attrs = (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) problem fixed. extern void qt_mac_set_native_me...bar(bool); qt_mac_set_native_me...bar(true); Kevin (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  The BuzzHawk: a raptor/insect hybrid

(URL) Enjoy! Dave S. (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

Finalmente si è mosso qualcosa. Lo spazio a disposizione è di 5x5 metri (devo chiarire se è lo spazio complessivo o è il tavolo a nostra disposizione), decisamente molto meno di quanto pensavo. I giorni sono sabato 31 maggio e domenica 1° giugno, (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  LEGO on Science Channel's How do they do it

LEGO manufacturing is featured on a 2008 episode of "How do they do it?" on the Science Channel. It's on now, Saturday Mar 29, repeat Sat evening. Check your local schedule. It's the episode that starts with Wool production. (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Legoland's Land of Adventure Behind the Scenes Preview

(...) The new Land of Adventure area really turned out great! Two of the rides are certainly geared towards younger park guests. All ages will enjoy the Lost Kingdom Adventure (laser target) ride. I haven't been inside the area with people shooting (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Dear LEGO: Please don't screw up this new train system like you screwed up the color change. We need something that can run multiple trains (GMLTC has 7 operating loops on our layout.), something that can pull long / heavy trains, something (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Enfield ModelShop Train Models

I'm sure many of you will have seen these pics in the ILTCO gallery, but they were new to me. I found them through a post on Bricklink, does anyone know the story behind them? (3 URLs) Tim (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  LEGOfest di Ballabio: on-line le nuove mappe

Al seguente indirizzo sono on-line le nuove mappe del LEGOfest di Ballabio: (URL) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Two dimensional arrays in NXC

Hello, I'm trying to use two dimensional arrays in NXC, like this: int onedarray[4]; int twodarray[4][4]; task main() { onedarray[2] = 1; twodarray[2][2] = 1; } I read that the stock firmware doesn't support them, so I got John Hansen's enhanced (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Brickworld Returning Attendee Gift

(URL) Brickworld is pleased to announce that 2007 registered attendees that register and attend in 2008 will receive a $10 LEGO gift card as a thank you for continued support of the event. The gift cards will be provided at the event. (to be (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !

  RichLug Display at VA Aviation Museum 2008

Great to see some activity on the Trains newsgroup today! We will post new photos of Tim's Virginia State Capitol, designed by Thomas Jefferson, and soon (hopefully) to be displayed at our State Capitol. This year we have a much smaller display at (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) Nixon would need a giant killer warbot body to be delicately perched atop. For my Moonbase pool module, I put Groening's head in a jar, with several owls looking directly at him. BTW, your MOC needs more owls. (...) That's actually the great (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Railfest Torino-Moncalieri 2008

(...) Il polistirolo espanso, così come i listelli in legno (1x2x100 cm) li puoi trovare in negozi come il Brico o il Self. La carta da parati colorata (che avevo soprannominato di "Almodòvar") dubito tu la riesca a trovare identica alla mia, ma se (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Is anyone working on 32745?

(...) Cool. We might actually get this very difficult part done. It may take a while but I'll try to get the inside bit mostly complete (easier than the outside). Then we can split the work into the harder bits... Tim PS. We should probaly shift to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) I'm intrigued by this. I did a similar experiment using a 8.4v NiCad Battery and a monorail train. Whenever the train was stopped at the station, some metal brushes would contact between the the battery and track side connections. Thus (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Seems to me that train style PF RX/TX pair will be a perfect technology to reintroduce the monorail system with! Even if LEGO doesn't do this. I see it adding new value to my monorail system. MOnorail was always a bit limited by the lack of (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  New Mindstorms Events at Brickworld

Cross posting - sorry for the repeat message. (URL) While the complete Mindstorms event list is still being finalized and the rules are being polished, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know about a few new Mindstorms competitions we (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) I just want to say that there are some REALLY innovative ideas being thrown around here. All this talk of automated recharging on sidings and automated points is just making me giddy. Keep the ideas coming!!! -Dave (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) Oh yeah - scale is WAY off, here. If you ever watch the cartoon closely, you'll see that the building is actually quite big. If I were to build this 'minifig' size, it would probably be around 3 feet tall (I haven't worked out the details). (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) Well, up until now I haven't really been much of a building builder (I never know quite how to put that...). Ships and vehicles are more my thing. Also, there's not much else in New New York that's as recognizable as the P.E. Building. I might (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) I think I might eventually do a 'Nixon' head for the jar, but in the meantime I just wanted a recognizable face there. He's representing himself. :) One bad part about that jar is that if you put a standard minifig male hair piece on a head, (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Good News, Everyone!

(...) I've heard they've gotten quite a few questions that already! Unfortunately they took away Bender's liquor bottles to make it a 'family friendly' display. ;) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Sure - but then it's not automated. You have to get the first train onto the siding, or (if it was running around the track through the siding in the first place) you have to throw the switch so any other train bypasses the siding on the main (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Is anyone working on 32745?

(...) I have never done in this way, but it sounds good. I think first step should be a mokup for the overall dimensions and the connection (axle hole etc) points. The fine tuning (ribs in frontside etc) should then be divided into areas for you and (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  I, Robot?

Attempting to escape from Detective Spooner, Sonny, unfortunately, chose to hide in the wrong warehouse. (URL) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Kill the Wabbit!

My homage to the Bugs Bunny-Elmer Fudd 1957 cartoon, What's Opera, Doc. (URL) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) I'm guessing it's related, but there's presumably something you did that QT Designer doesn't do, or vice versa. Obviously QT is designed so that apps can be written completely without using QT Designer. One thing you might do is create a (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: New Mindstorms Events

Cross posting to lugnet.robotics... (URL) Philo> (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: New Press Release about Power Function Trains

(...) Please do that, it seems like a VERY interesting idea! When I read it it was one of those "but of course, I should have thought of that myself!"-moments :) It should, though, be possible to have the possibility to manually control the train's (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.trains)

Skipped 13 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact