 Local / Australia / 14367
14366  |  14368
Subject:
Empty Lego Boxes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:39:58 GMT

Hi All
Might be the wrong forum but it will get to the people I think may read it.
Does anyone buy MT Lego boxes from anyone?
I have hundreds of all sizes and condition I may have ones you want??
At the moment they are just taking up room in a storage shed with a lot of other
boxes of my Lego Collection (no room at home for the lot)
Contact me if you are interested or pass this on to someone who might be.

Cheers and much appreciated for your time

Peter Parsons
Member# 348