 Local / Australia / 14366
14365  |  14367
Subject:
Perth Adult Lego Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:10:14 GMT

Hi everyone,
Just letting you know that Perth adult Lego enthusiasts are able to join the all
new "PALS" - Perth Adult Lego Society. So far our group consists of several
members and we are working with the Tidman Brothers, building a large Lego train
and city display for the Model Railway show at Claremont showgrounds which will
be held on the 3rd & 4th of June. Anyone in Perth who is interested in
participating are more than welcome. Any further enquiries please email
perthpals@hotmail.com
Regards,
Aaron