 Trains / 30172
Re: Enfield ModelShop Train Models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:21:41 GMT

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:JyHr8H.J7M@lugnet.com...
I'm sure many of you will have seen these pics in the ILTCO gallery, but
they
were new to me. I found them through a post on Bricklink, does anyone know
the
story behind them?

<http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album09&page=1<http://www.iltco.org/albums/album09/DSC02196.thumb.jpg>>

<http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album09&page=1<http://www.iltco.org/albums/album09/DSC02207.thumb.jpg>>

<http://www.iltco.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album09&page=1<http://www.iltco.org/albums/album09/DSC02213.thumb.jpg>>

Tim

Jake McKee could give you the complete story on them but here is what I
know.  These models were built for a never produced LEGO Train Catalog.  At
some point they were given to NELUG who to the best of my knowledge, still
have them although I don't know if they are still assembled.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh -- mike underscore walsh at mindspring dot com
LEGO Blog:  http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com