  *381648 (-100)
  Funny Meijer Shopping Experience

Yesterday I went to Meijer to check out thier clearance toy sale, it was 25-50% off selected items (mainly Lego soccer sets, a few bionicle). At the entrance I was handed a coupon, for an additional 25% off all clearance toys, my day just got (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Divorce?

Doesn't this whole thread belong in lugnet.women.who-nee...isogynist? -The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Lego MindStorm 2.0

Ciao a tutti, avevo gia scritto qualche tempo fa per chiedere un consiglio su dove comprare una scatola di Lego MindStorm 2.0 Ad oggi ancora non ho trovato un negozio dove poterla comprare. Qualcuno mi sa dare delle indicazioni su dove trovarla e a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: command framing as seen from kernel/program.lrkey_handler

(...) Just to be more certain we're understanding each other, if that's ok, I'll mention that ... 1) Newbie that I am, I have no clue how frequently brickos switches on bit masks. I wonder if only to decode xD2 RemoteCommand. 2) Using log2(xx & -xx) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  A idea...

I was thinking of building a C36-7, which we have got now in Estonia. I have now skipped that plan, but I still want to share this idea for a design of the rear part of it: (URL) someone can use it. I haven't seen it used before. S (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I couldn't sleep so...

Hi, Anthony. First let me say that that I was moved by your words about the space shuttle astronauts and heroism. It is of some comfort to be reminded during a tragedy like this that these people's hopes and dreams will survive even though they (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

Hey Roger, (...) Indeed : ) Look at the sheer size of this baby, nice. One suggestion; when I saw the model I immediately sensed that there was something wrong...the aft section of the ship has to much "mass". I looked up some pictures of the ship, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) Yes helpful framing rules thanks. (...) Thanks in particular for pointing out the before & after rubbish. Me, just now I began quoting this rule in a fog, somehow not immediately appreciating that: The receive framing in bricxcc withstands (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Freight car for cable drums

Hello, the last evenings I have built a new freight car. The side flaps can be opened. The wheels have a real working suspension, using special LEGO-Elements. Hope you like it. I really enjoyed it to build this car. Some photos: (URL) the bricks (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

Hello, I have reached the limits of what Mindstorm 2.0 software can do a long time ago and now want to go further. I think I would try the NQC. My problem is that I do not know anything about C or NQC. I have learned Pascal and Basic language (and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  now normally baumfamily != enteract

Perhaps this is not normal? (URL) don't have permission to access /~dbaum/lego/nqc/index.html on this server. Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.enteract.com Port 80 Yet I'm taken there from: (URL) such famous links as: (URL) wonder if the update to these (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  I couldn't sleep so...

I made these two pictures. I hope I don't offend anyone by posting these. Feel free to save em or use em or whatever. (URL) they're too inappropriate, please tell me and I'll remove them. --Anthony (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Utility for Conditional Lines

(...) thx again for the help w. (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Hey Soren, Impressive... I perticulary like the main body; the way the turret and the aft fuselage come out of the the main hull. And ofcourse the amount of detailing, it adds to the realism of the ship. I look forward to the pics with in-flight (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld Jamie Neufeld (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  A few BrickLink pics

My shop : (URL) tubs : (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

"William Howard" <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> wrote in message news:NFBBICINOLKHMIO...d.co.uk... BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: TJ and Chris, Here Are 2 Attendees

(...) Well put me on that list! I'll be down there with one little Moonbase mod. Although I havn't posted in awhile I've keep up with whats happining daily. Sorry I couldn't make it to the last meeting but for most of last year (due to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thank you. In retrospect I should have shown the engines extended for combat. (...) Just gotta finish the cockpit, and I'll take some more photos. (...) Thanks! I try. (...) It's what I had on my stereo while I built. Congrats, you're the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dreams will never die

A dime a dozen such posts are NOT. Give yourself some friggin' credit man, this is one of the most articulate posts I've ever seen. I agree with you on every point. I think you captured perfectly the nature of this situation. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: A complete Medieval Marketplace street

(...) Hi Nathan, That's my favourite picture too. I love the crowded, busy look to it - something I've been trying to achieve with one of my areas. I love all the food in the green grocers too. I have some of each, except the loaf of bread. Wherever (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chat suggestion for .space RollCall page

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9LtLu.K8J@lugnet.com... (...) Paul, I thought I'd let you know I don't really chat. I've been known on a very few occasions to be in Bricklink chat but not enough to say I do it regularly. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Space Box 3 status

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:H9Jzxz.8IE@lugnet.com... (...) it (...) he (...) to (...) back (...) My post office said that Gil was going to have to re-re-box it. :( Oh well, I guess as long as all are having fun. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: LUCNYville "Standards"

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:H9IBGK.JqD@lugnet.com... (...) small (...) Layout (...) things (...) always (...) section (...) each (...) Sounds good. (...) to (...) Webpages. (...) the (...) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Ikros

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9IFuK.MLA@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) online, I (...) You have this fan for life Anthony. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dreams will never die

What can I say? You managed to sum up everthing I felt about this in one nice and neat package. Thanks for taking the time to share this message with us. -Orion (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Dreams will never die

Well said indeed. I'm reminded of an old song that ask "Why do you have to die to be a hero?" If this tradedy hadn't happen most people in the U.S. wouldn't of known or cared about this mission. It's sad to think that only something so disastrous (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Dreams will never die

A very thoughtful and well-written message. Thank you. Bruce (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Re BUGS Meet

(...) 16th sounds go for me. I have a few nostalgic sets around, but not as many as Mark. It will be good to see you new lego room also Mark. All the best Gary (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Dreams will never die

(...) I'm glad that you wrote this. I feel very much the same way. Thanks. Joe Meno (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Dreams will never die

Well said. Thank you, Anthony. My prayers and thoughts are with those who died today, their families, and all affected by this tragedy. -TJ (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Columbia

Bleh.. this sucks. I really never thought I'd live through another Space Shuttle disaster.. I was 12.. It was really difficult to hear this on a day trip to LEGOLand of all places... Made the trip pretty melancholy.. I picked up a LEGO astronaut (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Dreams will never die

Hear, Hear. You have brought me to tears. Thanks for that great, heartwarming message. Jeremy (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  3801 Ultimate Accessories Kit

There are currently three 3801 UAKs available at my store. If you have been looking for this set, a Lego Remote, Rotation Sensor or Lego Lamp, now is your opportunity. (URL) will most likely part these sets out sometime in the next week or two. At (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(...) This is the least I could do.. (URL) humble tribute to the astronauts who we lost today. Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Printed bricks, Idea Book 239

Hello, If anyone is interested I've just posted 2 auctions on Ebay--one for rare printed bricks including "Philips" and "Glasgow" and the other for a 239 Idea book. Thank you and good luck if you decide to bid. BTW, I'm still looking for a printed (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Dreams will never die

I felt compelled to say this, I know that messages like this are a dime a dozen, so I really don't expect to be heard. I felt compelled to say what is in my heart regardless. I would have put this in an Off-topic, since it really doesn't relate to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug) !!

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9npr9.DAx@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Columbia and .space

I couldn't have said it any better myself, Paul. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H9nEKG.AC3@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL)-------<> Rick Hallman Member of MichLUG: (URL) "Not Just Another Brick in the Wall!" Confederation of Planets: (URL) Instant Messenger: The bRicktron <>-------<> (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL) - In memory. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: LEGO Theft

(...) Looks as if all's well that end's well: (URL) used to live in Tucson (plan to go back some day), and one of the "inside" jokes shared by her residents is that "Tucson" is the most mispelled city in the world. And yet another example:-) JOHN (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

I remember being in a sixth grade classroom as the first Space Shuttle tragedy unfolded. I had never thought it would happen again. God bless the families of these astronauts, who sought nothing more than to improve the station of humanity. My (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(URL) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Save the RIS!

I can't speak for the LEGO Studios software (as I do not own it), but with Vision Command, the problem is more a support issue than anything else. LEGO does have a patch that does allow VC to work on 2000 or XP, but there are two catches: 1) The VC (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Divorce?

All you had to do was say what you meant. But according to you the complainers are being childish because YOU chose all the wrong words to express this "sarcastic" vent? Don't blame us, all we did was read what you wrote. And despite what some may (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory? - Advanced alternatives: JCX, Embedlets

(...) Hey, that's exactly what the Bricksmiths people are doing: (URL) C S Soh CSSoh's Lego Pneumatics (URL) where air is power! (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Couple things...

First thing...I'm down at Disney until Monday morning and wanted to know if anyone wanted stuff from the LEGO store here. They have some of the service packs and I can probably pick up some small stuff...no Star Destroyers, folks. Second (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

In Memoriam: (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

This is a wonderful idea. It's done. That feeling of illness came upon me that I had first felt in the 8th grade on a school trip when Challenger happened. I had been in Florida for the very first shuttle launch, planning to see it in person. The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: higasi nakano

(...) His webpage is... (URL) Japanese font set) In the page,there is anchor to his mail address. (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Giving up the LEGO Maniac's Webring

Just so you all know, the ring's been spoken for. I've decided to allow Orion Pobursky to take it over, and encouraged him to seek the assistance of Jeremy, who also expressed willingness to help (but not manage it outright). Thanks! -Tim (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: I did it! ACERs away!!

Right on! I can't wait to see what you've done with it Paul. I'm greatly flattered.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

'A simple experiment?' My friend, there is nothing simple about this beauty. Incredible stuff. My compliments. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

(...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Umm..yoinks. Soren, THAT is a debut. An awesome use fo the PreCS cockpit with that phenomenal 'flowering' engine cluster. Much has already been said, but let me add another 'can't wait to see more'! Great stuff. Cheers, -G PS. Love the name...long (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Divorce?

(...) And insisting isn't really ordering. I think DUQ has the sarcasm factor backwards. Kind of funny a humorous post could actually evoke complaints. (...) I'm going to have to side with you on this... What I hate most in a person is when they go (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Show Your Support of STS-107

Those of you that do show your support on your web site, please reply to this message with the link. (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Debut MOCs: Landmate Frenzy

(...) I know the feeling. I'm strapped for cash right now, in fact. My wallet's bleeding from the ISD, and I only paid half. (...) Hmm. My main sources are Hobby Japan and various websites. I also collect manga, so I had the Appleseed books at hand (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) Thanks Chris! The canopies will be here shortly. I ordered mine from PITSCO/ Lego DACTA, as they recently released a parts pack with two of them. (...) Well, I try. I think they could be better. (...) Thanks! I'll try to keep the MOCs fresh (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

8^( I can remember vacationing in Florida about six years back and going to Cape Canaveral. I truly enjoyed the visit. The one thing that sticks in my mind most about that visit is the memorial. IIRC(please correct me if I am wrong), the person we (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

Yeeeoow, baby, easy on the eyes! I love it, the whole ship is just THAT COOL. The tail section is probably my favorite part. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

(...) As soon as I finish the ship. This is sort of a preliminary model. Most of the stuff will be the same, but I need to make a few revisions and get the canopy. (...) Wow, thanks! Be still, my heart. (...) Thanks. I had to break out the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Divorce?

Gee, this thread went from bad to worse rather quickly. But I have to side with the complainers, you've got a problem. Sounds like you value your hobby more than your wife. (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  FA: Reminder - Harry Potter sets. 4729 and 4730

(URL) for looking. Dave (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Divorce?

(...) Oh grow up! By "order", I meant I insisted. You think what? That my wife is a stupid person who cannot defend herself against me? If she doesn't want to help, she won't, just as anyone would do. You are pathetic. You attack people telling them (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  My tribute to Space Shuttle Colombia

I was shocked & a little ticked when I heard about the disaster today, first, 'cause it feels like the world's been sucker-punched by tragedy twice within the last 1 1/2 yrs. (WTC & Columbia), but also because of the 2 shuttle accidents I've seen in (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Technic Roll call, who are you folks anyway?

BEGIN Instructions (leave intact) -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...+-+-+-+-+- Always reply at the end of the thread! Delete all '<':s, replace the data in the filled in form, leave the empty form in case something goes wrong along the thread. This way there (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Show Your Support of STS-107

I would encourage everyone to post a symbol of unity and condolences to the family of STS-107 on their web sites. Let's show our LUGNET and LEGO community support. The STS-107 Patch can be found here: (URL) B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: I've done it again!

Hi Yaron, I've just had alot of practice at it, I use the Enamel Model paints. All the colors can be found at a hobby store, except the goblin green, which is a mixture of Teal & Turn Signal Amber. (Did anyone happen to notice the earring in the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

  I did it! ACERs away!!

ok darn it i built one of these ACER mechs last nite, and it was ez and the modularity of the rear panel is really cool (thx much Gil) i'll post some pics soon, hopefully others will begin to make some aren't fads fun? :-D -paul (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

I would encourage everyone to post a symbol of unity and condolences to the family of STS-107 on their web sites. Let's show our LUGNET and LEGO community support. The STS-107 Patch can be found here: (URL) B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: Utility for Conditional Lines

(...) name escapes me at the moment, is really the one who deserves praise. -Orion (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Utility for Conditional Lines

(...) Try this link: (URL) think that the JRE is all you need but I may be wrong. -Orion (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Soren! My stars, that's incredible! What a great MOC. I hope you get the canopy soon to round it out. Excellent expansion of the PCS type canopy. Outsanding GREEBLIES!!! Keep it up, you to are an official Pre Classic Spacer! :-) And, a belated (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Divorce?

  Re: Robot Arm Help - Gearing Techniques - FAQ

Using worms works best with other gears. The inherent gear reduction of the worm gear is pretty good. I use the worm gear as a "work device" or "business drive".....using it together with other gears to compliment the overall gear train. So I'm (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Columbia and .space

ja but the only stresses on those already heated/cooled materials are torsional, i.e. NOT gravitic. During re-entry the gravitic stresses reassert themselves dramatically and if the thermal changes have weakened anything then the gravitic stresses (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  broken links on site

I noticed that a few of the links on the main indylug site give a 404 - Not Found error when you click on them. I remember the Schedule link and the Members link did it, plus another one I think. Just wanted to let you know. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"

Soren, i think your pics are fine just take MORE MORE MORE !!! as for the moc, here are some comments: you have done some innovative things that I am definitely going to learn from and assimilate. this pic (URL) the use of panels w/ greeblies (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Giving up the LEGO Maniac's Webring

I thought it was already dead, that is why the Medieval Marketplace has not been added. I think that with a revamp and a bit of promotion, we could have a great thing again. I have a few sites I manage to add. While I have not the time to manage it, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish)

  The Yellow Coupe

So, my brother and I always have collected Lego. He however is rather unlike me in other ways, including the internet. So in his place, I am posting an impressive MOC of his: The Yellow Coupe. I hope you enjoy as much as I have! The Yellow Coupe -:- (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: EPII Republic Assault Ship

roger baby i'm in awe. that is some sweet buildin' much thx for the opportunity/privilege of viewing this moc :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: Train Display in Staffordshire this weekend (1st/2nd Feb)

(...) It's used as a generic term to describe an electronic 'box of tricks' in this case. Mark works in the electronics field so he's ordered or made up a special controller. This is actually a necessity due to the extreme bulk of his models which (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains)

  EPII Republic Assault Ship

It started innocently enough, A simple experiment with some wing plates and hinges, But the Dark Side - powerful it is, One thing led to another and I got: (URL) and/or questions welcome. Thanx, roger (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

  Giving up the LEGO Maniac's Webring

Everyone - Some of you may remember the LEGO Maniac's Webring ((URL) in its prime. I started it when I was still in high school, back in 1997. It's still in existance today, but not really in the forefront of the community's mind. For the last (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.fun.community)

  Re: Columbia and .space

(...) ?Huh? What does winter have to do with it? The orbiter is designed to withstand on-orbit thermal cycling far greater than any it would experience on Earth. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Columbia

(...) Yes, this is a terrible tragedy, but NASA's track record has been remarkably good over the past 40-odd years considering what they do-- I mean, they are putting people-- human beings-- in ROCKETS and firing them into space. I have nothing but (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Columbia and .space

Reflecting on this disaster, and sending good thoughts to the families... Material stresses going from hot to cold are much greater during winter. One would hope that NASA would consider a moratorium on winter launches. But there's another point to (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  higasi nakano

Hi all, I would like to get in contact with Higasi Nakano. Could he or some who knows him contact me directly? Thanks very much. Jeroen de Haan (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Debut MOCs: Landmate Frenzy

(...) I just did! Nice! (...) Ohhhhhhhh, ok. I have alot more cash than I used too, but still not enough to get everything I want, like Yoda. (...) Ahh, yes. I know a *little* about appleseed, but not enough to have spotted that. What exactly do you (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Debut MOCs: Landmate Frenzy

(...) Thanks! I like to build small, it allows me to stretch my skills. The K3A seems to go over well with everyone I've shown it to (some of the guys at an anime club I belong to couldn't put it down!). I thought some of the weapons were a little (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: VICTORY! - Walmart Clearance Sale

(...) Neat, thanks! -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  October Layout

Here is what i was messing around with: (URL) also working on another one. I think eventually we should combine parts from everyones different layout to create the october layout. mark (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

"Pat LaVarre" <ppaatt@aol.com> wrote in message news:H9nAFD.7v@lugnet.com... (...) like x (...) byte x (...) course (...) the 4 (...) find (...) 10 EF? I follow you now (helps to look at the actual code ;-)... I would expect that raw byte sequence (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: I will be on the Home & Garden channel soon with my Lego collection!

(...) Dave, Do you know which show you'll be on? (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

Concerning the parsing of LEGO packets, I've found these bits to be useful in coming up with a parsing algorithm: * Packets start with 0x55 * Individual bytes of a packet are sent with little or no delay in between bytes * Packets may or may not (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

(...) ... (...) Corrected/ elaborated in [square brackets]. I found my error by comparing bricxcc to a delightfully inaccurate summary of ~kekoa on replies that I built some time ago. Except again, op 63/6B UploadRam I find only in in "LASM Byte (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: I've done it again!

(...) Great job as always. How do you paint them so precise and what kind of colors are you using? (Just wondered) Love LEGO, Love Castle Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 11 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact