 Space / 20898
Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 00:07:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:

Soren!
My stars, that's incredible!  What a great MOC. I hope you get the canopy
soon to round it out.  Excellent expansion of the PCS type canopy.

Thanks Chris! The canopies will be here shortly. I ordered mine from PITSCO/
Lego DACTA, as they recently released a parts pack with two of them.

Outsanding GREEBLIES!!!

Well, I try. I think they could be better.

Keep it up, you to are an official Pre Classic Spacer! :-)  And, a belated
welcome to space and keep postin' the MOCS.

Thanks! I'll try to keep the MOCs fresh and interesting.

Take care,

Soren