 Space / 20914
Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
In lugnet.space, Bas Brederode writes:
Hey Soren,

Impressive...

Thanks!

And that pilot is going to be blasted into oblivion if he doesn't get a
protective windshield.

Hoo boy, I can tell I'm gonna be hearing about that for a long time. The canopy
is coming, then I'll install it and take new pics.

Take care,

Soren

First let me say that it's a very nice ship. I look forward to seeing more
photos when you've finished it. The combination of smooth and greebled bits
is very striking. I likes it.

I do have a question for you. I've been after those bubble windows myself
for some time. When I saw you got some from Pitsco/DACTA I went over to
their site looking but failed miserably in finding them amongst the sea of
arcane categories in their shop. I don't suppose you could post a link?

Thanks,
Allister