 Space / 20908
Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 05:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Umm..yoinks.  Soren, THAT is a debut.  An awesome use fo the PreCS cockpit
with that phenomenal 'flowering' engine cluster.

Thank you. In retrospect I should have shown the engines extended for combat.

Much has already been
said, but let me add another 'can't wait to see more'!

Just gotta finish the cockpit, and I'll take some more photos.

Great stuff.

Thanks! I try.

PS.  Love the name...long live Jimi.

It's what I had on my stereo while I built. Congrats, you're the first one to
catch that!

Take care,

Soren