 Space / 20907
Re: Chat suggestion for .space RollCall page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 07:04:47 GMT

"Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message
howD all .spacers,

i'd like to get some sort of rollcall
of our Chat nicks and what Prog's we
use to chat

but i don't wanna do it in here
because its a public forum.

so,
if you feel comfortable w/ it
email
panarchy23@yahoo.com

and i'll compile the list for
anyone who wants it
and maybe j0n can let us opt
to put them on the official
space RollCall page

Paul, I thought I'd let you know I don't really chat. I've been known on
a very few occasions to be in Bricklink chat but not enough to say I
do it regularly.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS