 Space / 20862
Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 09:06:13 GMT

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message
news:H9M6s2.4LJ@lugnet.com...
Hello All,

I've been lurking for a loooong time, and posting for the last three • months.
Here is a MOC for your approval.

Deep Link

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Voodoo-Child/voodoo-child-03
.jpg

(Yes, I want to tweak you.)

I'm tweaked.  This is without a doubt one of the best debuts I've seen in a
looooonng time.  You have *nailed* the smooth surface with pockets of
greeble look.  Absolutely gorgeous.  Was this supposed to have one of the
canopies that Giddens always uses in his ships?  Other than that, my only
comment at the moment is that I want more pictures.

Keep it up.  This is what .space is all about.

[ j o n ]