 Space / 20899
Re: Debut MOC: "Voodoo Child"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 01:26:41 GMT

Umm..yoinks.  Soren, THAT is a debut.  An awesome use fo the PreCS cockpit
with that phenomenal 'flowering' engine cluster.  Much has already been
said, but let me add another 'can't wait to see more'!

Great stuff.

Cheers,
-G

PS.  Love the name...long live Jimi.

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts writes:
Hello All,

I've been lurking for a loooong time, and posting for the last three months.
Here is a MOC for your approval.

Deep Link
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Voodoo-Child/voodoo-child-03.jpg

(Yes, I want to tweak you.)

After Moderation

Tell me what you think. Any input would be welcome.

(Photography tips especially. I know I suck.)

Take care,

Soren