 Space / 20897
Re: Columbia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 00:44:55 GMT

8^(

I can remember vacationing in Florida about six years back and going to Cape
Canaveral.  I truly enjoyed the visit.  The one thing that sticks in my mind
most about that visit is the memorial.  IIRC(please correct me if I am wrong),
the person we were talking to at the memorial (an employee) mentioned the one
job they hoped to never have to do again was add more names to it.  It is the
most difficult job they have.  I cannot begin to imagine what the families feel
like or anyone who knew them and/or worked there.

And I can't imagine...

I can't type anymore...sorry.

Jason Krish

In lugnet.space, Pedro Silva writes:
I just heard on the news... NASA seems to have lost contact with Columbia
Space Shuttle. The footage shown points out to a faulty re-entry, but  have
no more info at the moment - can someone check further on what is happening?

Pedro